[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it September yet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: SQ_3DS_MetroidSamusReturns.jpg (609KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SQ_3DS_MetroidSamusReturns.jpg
609KB, 1000x1000px
is it September yet
>>
Nobody's gonna buy this game. It's gonna flop hard.
>>
>>382492483
Shut your whore mouth.
If this game does not sell well they will not make another side scrolling Metroid game probably forever.

I am buying it and hope it get the fan support it deserves.
>>
>>382492483

I doubt it will flop hard, but it will underperform. After the AM2R debacle and people believing Nintendo can't be trusted with the franchise, a lot of potential players are going to be incredibly skeptical and wary.
>>
>>382492483
Ready to eat that bag of dicks and crows yet?
>>
>>382493390
>>382493636
>>382493692

Hey, I'm just saying I assume most /v/tards are thinking. I could be completely wrong and eat shit, but do you ever notice the vocal minority that is the Metroid fan base? They swear up and down they want a new game and when they get one it fails to meet expectations sales wise. It's more on Nintendo's part why this happens, but still.

You better pray this does well unlike Bayonetta 2. This alongside Prime 4 might just be your last.
>>
>>382493636
>AM2R debacle

The AM2R devs are fine with how things turned out and are excited for Samus Returns. I don't know what people boycotting the game out of some kind of justice for AM2R are even doing.
>>
>>382494113

Metroid fans are knee-jerking reactionary retards. What else is new?
>>
>>382494113
Not even a Metorid fan, but still fuck Nintendo for that. They've always been autistic shit heads about their beloved properties. Much of which is loved by many. It was a passion project that took a decade, and throughout all these years they turned a blind eye up until it was released. They shot AM2R down for no reason. They could've done it three years, five years, eight years ago.
>>
>>382493860
Bayo2 did poorly because the Wii U is shit. Switch port when?
>>
>>382493860
>>382494812
Bayonetta 2 sold better than they expected and they had to do a second print run because of demand, so I don't know where you got the idea that it sold poorly.

And I wish you retards would drop the whole
>we'll NEVER EVER EVER get another Metroid game again :(
bullshit because its just a meme at this point.
>>
>>382494702
>Waited a literal decade and for it to be out on the internet before doing anything
No, you're an idiot.
>>
September 1 will be the first day of September this year.
>>
File: Metroid Sales.png (956KB, 1406x747px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid Sales.png
956KB, 1406x747px
>>382492483
Keep being mad, FEfag
>>
>>382493860
You're a retard. There hasn't been a metroid game in 20 years.
>>
>>382493860
Shut the fuck up, FEfag, The game will sell over 1-2 million just like Metroid 1-4.
>>
>>382492483
This
you can thank mercury steam that
>>
>>382493692
I hope YOU ate ready :^)
>>
>>382494249
More like underages, falseflaggers and faggots in general. /v/ is not a meaningful demographic in any way, Metroid fans are happy their series has some life left in it.
>>
Shit like this is why I'm glad Nintendo often announces games way late in development, so you don't have to wait so long until they're out. Feels fucking great knowing that I'm going to be able to play this game in like a month and a half.
>>
>>382499241
Yep. Sure did feel great to play Breath of the Wild two months after it was announced.
Or Twilight Princess.
>>
>>382492276
This game looks really cool, glad they are doing this.
>>
>>382500587
>those exceptions
>>
>>382500848
>exceptions
Samus Returns is the exception. Nintendo often announces games long before they're due to release.
>>
File: 10+10.jpg (244KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
10+10.jpg
244KB, 1920x1200px
The best metroid game we're ever gonna get is either super metroid or one of it's edited levels.
>>
>>382500923
>or one of it's edited levels.
You got that right.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZS_o9tqWHmJHGmuQRRkfiqhgZIApfLXM
>>
>>382500903
>Samus Returns is the exception. Nintendo often announces games long before they're due to release.
Pretty sure Nintendo has been announcing games that have been in development for quite some time, with them releasing, at most, like a year later. Yeah, BotW got delayed a few times, but it's probably the only game I can think of within the past 5 years that they actually did that with.
>>
>>382492276
Another shitty installment yay can't wait.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.