[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the problem? I think Berseria is really good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Tales_of_Berseria_cover.jpg (142KB, 352x464px) Image search: [Google]
Tales_of_Berseria_cover.jpg
142KB, 352x464px
What's the problem? I think Berseria is really good.
>>
it is good my dude
>>
>>382492262
Berseria was a pretty good game. I really enjoyed it, personally.
>>
People had a problem with it?
>>
File: IMG_0843.jpg (109KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0843.jpg
109KB, 724x1024px
post rare mags
>>
>>382492932
I like I like Eleanor > Velvet > Magilou

Watching Eleanor's world view crumble with every story section was a beauty
>>
It's nice, particularly how there's an "I win" button in case a battle gets too difficult. And the scenery is still lovely after running past the same place half a dozen times.
>>
>>382492932
https://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=マギルゥ
>>
Game is shit. Notice how every Berseria thread is either already about, or devolves into waifu faggotry. It's never about the combat (which is spammy and boring), it's never about the linearity (which is awful) and it's certainly never about the story.
>>
>>382492262
Velvet was broken even when an AI was using her.
Eizen best boy.
Fight me.
>>
>>382492262
Hated Zestiria, loved Berseria. Waiting for the inevitable crossover
>>
>>382494092
>particularly how there's an "I win" button in case a battle gets too difficult.

Which button is that?
>>
Pretty good game but the dungeons are complete and utter dumpster garbage
>>
>>382494452
The entire Shepard and Lord of Calamity thing is all over the place now.

Velvet is going to hate what Sorey did.
>>
>>382492262
You seem to have mistaken Berseria with Zestiria.

Berseria is good and nobody is complaining about it.
>>
>>382494480
Forgot what it's called, but it requires three souls and she goes full beast mode.
>>
>>382492262
>velvet is simultaneously the most boring and most broken character in the game
It's a miracle they managed to do that.
>>
>>382492262
Combat is for babies, Arena's serve no challenge, Katz was a huge disappointment

That being said, Mini games were cool, best characters in the whole series, Store is about par for the course these days. Hnngggg on the lvling system, love tons of passives ( but its too hard to tell what passives you actually have).
>>
>>382494697
A mystic arte?
>>
>>382495065
I honestly don't know most of the terminology. After the tenth wall of text explaining the intricacies of the combat system I stopped caring.
>>
Shit art and shit gameplay like most JRPGs
>>
>>382494375
because the waifus are the best!
>>
>>382494480
I'm guessing he means Velvet's Therionization, where she can't die and gets special supermoves.
>>
>>382492262
Its my favorite takes game
>>
stop posting this stupid fucking boxart

it looks so bad
>>
File: 1495595772353.jpg (231KB, 750x853px) Image search: [Google]
1495595772353.jpg
231KB, 750x853px
I'm not in the mood for arguing so I'll just post this picture of my waifu.
>>
I wanna blow my load into velvet's hot sweet pussy as she bullies me.
>>
I don't care if it is 10 years old!!!

Vesperia is the single greatest Tales game ever! It has the best story, best battle system, best characters, best everything!!!!

I don't give a fuck if it's equally button mashy, as linear, or the story is actually worse, it's still better than whatever shit Playstation Tales of game that comes out!!!

XBOX 4EVA!!!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.