[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metal gear Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: GZ_Chico.png (125KB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
GZ_Chico.png
125KB, 280x358px
>Mfw he taste the fruit.
>>
>>382491701
what
>>
File: 1498939481181.jpg (118KB, 584x622px) Image search: [Google]
1498939481181.jpg
118KB, 584x622px
>>382491831
Listen to the tape number 4 again.
>>
Everyone tasted that fruit
>>
What was the point of the headphone jack in his chest? Why was Chico's death mentioned only in passing during a skippable cutscene? Sometimes i feel like TPP wasnt complete.
>>
>>382491831
Heh, Paz pusy. The fruit is her pusy.
>>
>>382492630
nanoparasites son
>>
>Know Huey is a cheating bastard
>Still kinda like him
>>
1>2>3>4>5>>>>>>>PW
>>
WOLBACHIA

VOCAL CORD PARASITES

HAMBURGER

DINĂˆ
>>
>>382492630
>Why was Chico's death mentioned only in passing during a skippable cutscene?
Nobody liked that faggot, that's why
>>
>>382491701
Fuck this game and fuck v too. Just finished those two and have only played 2, 3 and pw. Is this who bb really is? Someone who would take someones life just like that and then force his ideals upon that person, and then fucking kill them?Am i supposed to accept this? I feel disgusted, i really do feel awful for completing mgs v. Fuck this game
>>
>>382492630
Seriously. When TPP launched I was waiting for some sort of fucking explanation. But no, we get closure in the form of a passing explanation that takes all of 2 seconds
>>
>>382492630
it was rushed im sure. I liked the game play just sometimes the dots where connecting all over the place in weird ways story wise lol. esp how that last chapter got cut from the game on what happen to the Metal Gear
>>
I really thought he was going to be Quiet or like a transplant into Quiet's body

Made sense in a freakish way. Quiet was a boy, Miller isn't the man he used to be, and Venom isn't Big Boss. Nobody is what they seem to be, they're half something else, like phantom pains.

Too much controversy on that tho.
>>
File: Enormous Employer.gif (1KB, 64x96px) Image search: [Google]
Enormous Employer.gif
1KB, 64x96px
>>382493067
>Is this who bb really is? Someone who would take someones life just like that and then force his ideals upon that person, and then fucking kill them?
He's the villain in Metal Gear 1 and 2, where he took in war orphans specifically for the purpose of training them to be soldiers to be fed into the next war to keep the cycle of war going because of his warboner. So yes.
>>
>>382492630
Chico was being used as a parasite host for a specific language. That's what the lab that burns down is for. It's for taking bare parasites and conditioning them to target a specific language.
>>
>>382493480
I have not yet played mg1 and 2 only the ones i mentioned. I was thinking of playing four now since dont have mgs but i think i should buy mgs1 and play mg1 and mg2. Are they important?
>>
>>382493041
You can't say that his concept art from TPP is hype as fuck.

...hope he somehow showed up in Survive campaign.
>>
>>382493907
It is cool.
>>
>>382491928
Was it scar face boning paz in the beginning?

I can never figure that out
>>
>>382491701
Whatever happened to Caramel? Did that tranny faggot kill itself after e3?
>>
>>382493907
They decided to go the no bosses route. An interesting choice considering.
>>
File: 1498534957835.jpg (41KB, 544x626px) Image search: [Google]
1498534957835.jpg
41KB, 544x626px
>>382494560
I presumed he commit sepuku after the interview.
>>
>>382493813
MG1 is extremely dated and not particularly good. The story was forgettable too, and it only has renewed relevance because of how MGSV ties into it. MG2 is a great game and its plot is basically essential for the series.
>>
>>382494243
yes.
>>
So, I'm on Xbone, what will I need to start defusing nukes to knock that nuke count to Zero.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.