[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.hack G.U.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].jpg (584KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
584KB, 1200x1800px
>MMO where everyone can only use one weapon
>Except this class can use 3 and learn all their skills still, can also switch weapon types on the fly
Defend this
>>
It's pretty much just like WoW's Death Knights: objectively better than many of the other classes at what they do, but if you play one you're pretty much just hanging a sign on yourself that says "Terrible player, please avoid."
>>
>>382489623
"Job Extensions" aka being a cheap cheating faggot that might as well need to be a data draining cuck to win fights
Or it's just a cheap shot at faggot PvPers that claim to be hardcore but can't handle a real class.
>>
it's one of those classes that uses lots of weapons but masters none.
MC just gets to bullshit and master all
>>
SAO is better for that MMO experiesnce
>>
>>382489623
>can do everything
>good at nothing

but actually i assume in real life there would be a group of autistic faggots that would minmax that class into becoming imbalanced
>>
>>382489623

If memory serves, Adept Rogues required a fuck ton more exp compared to focused classes. Basically, if you're a fucking NEET, you're gonna go far as one. Ordinary people pick up and play single classes. Just look at the businessmen and women that play the game.
>>
>>382489623
>.hack
>balanced
how that shit still managed to get players really shows how shit the taste of mmofags are
>>
The gimmick was Adept Rogues had much slower stat progression and XP growth to compensate for their multitude of abilities. As a result they're not super common.

The issue is you're playing a singleplayer game so as a result your protag needs a little bit of speed in his leveling
>>
>>382489623
They're super shit in the beginning and are master at nothing. They're just super average at everything. Like nobody uses them.
>>
>>382491726

Interesting enough, The World is the WoW killer in that reality.
>>
>>382489623

Adept Rogues are supposed to have worse stat growths than most other classes, plus the events that they have to complete to unlock their other jobs are only open at certain times in the year.

Haseo does not follow this rule. Since he's a protagonist, his stat growth is actually significantly better than most pure classes.
>>
DATA
DRAIN
>>
>>382493921
RENGEKI
>>
I wonder how minmaxers would abuse the forest of pain if they beat it since they basically get to to request any change they want right?
>>
>>382494175
I thought it was just that you get the weapons or you get hacked
>>
You know, since Skeith changes form dependant on Haseo's job extension, do you think we'll get another Skeith form with his new form?
Will we even get to use it against anything? I assume by the time you get the new form, the plot is already over.
>>
>>382489623
Jack of All trades, Master of None. Sure you can touch on every skill but you'll never out pace the focused class. Switching between them all on the fly is the only strength you have,
>>
>>382489623
>MMO where everyone can only use one weapon
Why are you talking about Diablo 3?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.