[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people pretend like this is a good game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: earthbound.jpg (112KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
earthbound.jpg
112KB, 400x293px
Why do people pretend like this is a good game?
>>
>>382486887
There's no conspiracy against you. There are people that generally like the game.
>>
I'm guessing the SNES Classic brought you back huh?
>>
>>382486887
Why do you pretend to be straight?
>>
It's an ok game. There's no reason to play it after you finish fourside though.
>>
>>382486887
It's a slog at first, but the second half make the game worth it imo.
And the ending is plain great.
>>
Because Samtron is dead.
>>
have you considered the possibility that people can have opinions that differ from your own?

because if not, sorry dude but thats LITERALLY autism
>>
It's a very colorful and vibrant looking game with pretty decent writing but the actual combat system is doo doo.
>>
How come this is considered one of the greatest games of all time, yet there's only 1.5 releases, and a 3rd game that was never released? How come it never moved beyond Super NES? How come the creator of the game makes paper planners now (see hobonichi)??? Is it a meme? Was it only popular in Japan?
>>
There was some kind of weird spirituality in this game that touched me deeply as a child, I don't know how to describe it. The mood, the music, and the fact that it is a modern Americana RPG (something that no other game really did before this series) made it a game which was full of deep feels.
>>
>>382487682
>He doesn't understand the subtleties of Earthbound's combat.
WEWEWEW TARD
>>
The one thing that really bothers me about this game is its fanbase. It's comprised up of all those pretentious hipster fags that think they can make video games too. Seriously, you never see anyone saying "this game was inspired by Mother 1/Mother 3." Hell, you never even see people saying "this game is inspired by the Mother series", it's always "this game was inspired by Earthbound"
>>
>>382487827
>getting SMAAAASHED by rats in the first dungeon
wow, great game.
>>
>>382487817
Since when was Earthbound considered one of the greatest games of all time? The franchise was extremely popular in Japan, but that's where it ends. The rest I can't tell if its pure ignorance or pure shit posting. It''s always hard to tell with Millennials.
>>
Respond @ 382488019
> He doesn't carry ketchup packets
>>
>>382487596
But seriously what happened to her?
>>
>>382487817
>yet there's only 1.5 releases, and a 3rd game that was never released?
I'm trying to figure out how this is supposed to be interpreted.
>>
>>382486887
Because some retarded youtuber said it was good.
>>
>>382488934
t. millennnial
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.