[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst and least fun class?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: classes03.jpg (42KB, 542x330px) Image search: [Google]
classes03.jpg
42KB, 542x330px
What's the worst and least fun class?
>>
Definitely between Assassin and Druid.
>>
>>382486410
This legit makes me angry as fuck.

No, sweetie. Druid is the best class.
>>
Druid probably. All his spells are awkward and weak compared to the Sorceress's. His summons are fun but not strong enough on their own to be more than a supplement. Werewolf/bear is boring melee.
>>
>>382486560
Of course a mouthbreather like you would like that mishmash piece of shit chararcter.
>>
Definitely Druid, no comparison.
>>
Barb pre level 24. There isn't even a contest.
>>
for me barb

assassin being the most fun
>>
>>382486584
>>382486745
I'll fucking kill you fags.
>>
>>382486028
probably barb or paladin

Alternatively: most fun is assassin or dagger/explosion necro
>>
>>382486028
What game is this?
>>
Barbarian

>>382486410
>Shitting on druid

This F A M
>>
>>382486028

Witch Doctor.
>>
>>382486989
If you're serious, go back to >Reddit.
>>
>>382486028
worst: baba
least fun: paladin
>>
>>382486028
Assassin

Werewolf druid was the shit, anyone who thinks he was boring needs to drink bleach
>>
barb and paladin for sure
>>
>>382486890
Pala has the visual effects of the auras and Charge(level 12).
Barb has beyblade spinning, but its so far into the game its almost painful.
>>
File: Diablo 2 HD.jpg (59KB, 584x400px) Image search: [Google]
Diablo 2 HD.jpg
59KB, 584x400px
>>
File: 1497774928228.jpg (77KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497774928228.jpg
77KB, 600x450px
>>382488141
I dunno, the flashy visuals of paladin have never really done anything for me. I like ARPG classes that feel satisfying to play, and so far nothing has ever topped corpse explosion in any ever.
>>
I never had fun with the Druid, but also I didn't find the Sorceress spells very fun.

Necro was fun until Hell when you're one shot if you don't dodge a pixel flying at you.

I've gotten Barb, Paladin, and Assassin through Hell and all were enjoyable.
>>
in the big scheme of things? all of them

D2 gets so much praise but has aged horribly

Torchlight, D3, Grim Dawn and especially PoE have taken the formula and improved on it so much
>>
>>382488550
>Torchlight, D3,

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>382486028
in many years of D2, amazon and paladin are the two classes I didn't really played.
>>
So was there even a point going down the shape shifting branch as a Druid or is it only for shock wave? What about the martial arts path for the Assassin? It always seems to be trapsins.

I also like how the spell cool down patch made fire wall useless.
>>
File: 1497647521940.png (477KB, 639x488px) Image search: [Google]
1497647521940.png
477KB, 639x488px
>>382488550
>D3
>removing most of the content from D2, and then charging you to get shit back you already had, while adding things you didn't want

you have a strange definition of improve.

Playing Diablo 3 was like playing a game made by somebody who'd watched ten minutes of Diablo 1 and 2 on youtube and thought they could make a sequel to it. Never have I seen a company completely misunderstand the tone and good design of a game they had a hand in making.
>>
All I know is necro is the best. The rest are tied for last
>>
>>382488952
my stages of playing diablo 3

>when deckard cain is killed by a fairy woman
okay
>when the butcher is brought back as a comic relief character who yells "meat good, vegetables bad"
well that's a shame
>when you realise the entire loot system was a dull waste of time and you were hunting for shit with slightly more of the number you already had on your gear
I'm out
>>
>>382488754
>giving PoE a pass
>>
>>382486028
Good thing my hype-core generator died down after the wait and play'd through titan quest and torchlights series or even the shitty hellgate spawn. D3 wont hype me enough to care now, not going back to D2 or going into D3.
>>
>>382488930

Trying my first Hardcore run this (well, last) month as an Assassin. Martial Arts is pretty decent for single-target damage and can make bosses a hell of a lot easier if you dedicate enough points into a single Charge-up and a single Finisher. I waffled between too many different skills and my fight with Diablo was an absolute pain (though Mephisto was weirdly easy).

Be sure to have an elemental back-up since the handful of uniques with physical damage immune were gigantic pains in the ass. 1-5 points in Fists of Fire definitely helps with both elemental and AoE, and AoE is definitely going to be the hardest and most annoying part unless you have a good mercenary/Shadow Master.
>>
>>382486028
Most fun class: uninstall wizard
Least fun class: diablo-clone
>>
>>382489796
Never played it.
>>
>>382490256
>-clone

Hello, >Reddit.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.