[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In light of what's going on with MVCI...what went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1581.jpg (250KB, 640x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1581.jpg
250KB, 640x734px
In light of what's going on with MVCI...what went right?
>>
Everything
>>
Amaterasu, Phoenix Wright and Tron
>>
>>382481532
Artstyle and roster are both perfect, even though i hate how the game plays it got those things very right
>>
File: image.png (237KB, 395x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
237KB, 395x494px
Meleefag here, listen very carefully to what I'm about to say.

You may despise me, you may hate melee with every fiber of your being. That's cool, whatever. The important thing is Capcom is going to kill this game by shilling MVCI by implementing it into the pro tour. This means the pros will follow the money, the high level players will follow the pros for the challenge, and normies and shitters will follow them because that's what's being pushed. This is how Capcom got away with SFV in the first place despite the outcry that many people liked ultra more.

Take a page from our book and stick to your guns. Don't support that abomination. Don't listen to what the (((pros))) say as they want to keep their cash crop going. Ya'll managed to keep UMVC3 alive for this long, and I have total faith in your ability to preserve this game in the wake of a new shitty sequel.
>>
>>382483170
It's time to move on anon
>>
File: 1497306216010.gif (3MB, 624x335px) Image search: [Google]
1497306216010.gif
3MB, 624x335px
You get to be Vergil and do cool Vergil things like use Spiral Swords

and by cool I mean busted

I just like spiral swords cuz its like LMAO free blockstun and mixup LMAO
>>
>>382483170
>meleefag here
Heh
>>
It wasn't forced to be a promotional tool
>>
>>382483272
Move on to shit? MVCI looks like trash, anon. It's not even Mahvel anymore. It just looks like a faster SFxT.

Have some fucking pride. You are entitled to a good fucking game.
>>
>>382481532
Literally all it was missing was Mega Man. Great roster, shame many people had to buy the game twice though.
>>
>>382481532
Roster
Trailers for individual characters
Cool looking combos
Voice acting and presentation of the cast.
You can play Dante/Virgil/Trish and pretend you're playing DMC5
>>
>>382481989
>Amaterasu
No. You had to attack low everytime to hit Amaterasu unless Amaterasu is in the air.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.