[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /v/ think of kane and lynch 2? >love the art direction,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6793.jpg (198KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6793.jpg
198KB, 835x1200px
what does /v/ think of kane and lynch 2?

>love the art direction, gameplay is eh
>>
Guys post some soundtracks please I'm too lazy to search for the good ones
>>
>>382481169
I prefer the 1st one because the story, characters, writing was great. Really nailed the atmosphere and characters, I always remember how the characters get flashbacks about how they fucked up their life when they go down. Gameplay was pretty mediocre though.

2 had improved gameplay but worse everything else. Online was pretty interesting. Shaky cam was a great feature that I didn't think lent itself well to a shooter. I see it as the weaker game for single player.

Either way Kane and Lynch were too good for the games they were in.
>>
>>382482226
true
>>
>>382481169
I quite liked K&L2.

But the weapons had extremely piss poor accuracy and sounded like trash.

How do you fuck up that badly?
>>
>>382482358
i liked the shit accuracy though
made it more authentic for me and fit their characters
>>
I always felt like Kane and Lynch 1 was a story told more from Kanes perspective, and that 2 was told from Lynches, hence the sudden change in art style and insane effects from an insane man.
>>
I enjoyed it a lot and I am sad the series is dead. I liked the way it looked, the story and how it played. Shame 1 runs like shit on a modern PC and I can not find a download for 1 for Xbox 360 aka I am a pirate.
>>
I can't believe lynch didn't go to kane's wedding
>>
File: 1498326622408.jpg (25KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
1498326622408.jpg
25KB, 470x470px
>>382481169
Highly atmospheric and highly underrated in my opinion.
>>
At the release I remember it was for some reason made out to be one of the worst games ever by reviewers.
I still don't get it
>>
>>382483758
It was at the time were cinematic games were a hip thing, Kane and Lynch 2 was more like an 2 hour arcade game and for some reason every reviewer was screaming WOOW 4 HOURS what a fucking turd 3/10
>>
>>382481169
>gwg title gets released
>threads pop up on them
>>
>>382483118
It's also interesting that K&L2 is a giant fuckup all the way until you play as Kane in the final mission, and succeed in what was planned.
>>
OST for this game was amazing, wish there was a download link for it, would want to listen to it in high quality.
>>
File: man with 5000iq eating hot dogs.png (80KB, 242x229px) Image search: [Google]
man with 5000iq eating hot dogs.png
80KB, 242x229px
>>382483963
>4 HOURS
>>
>>382484756
+2, I laughed
>>
who else here bought this shit when v hyped it up 5 fookin years ago
>>
Press F to pay respects for Xiu
>>
I love the characters and how dark it is without being edgy or trying so hard that it becomes funny, too bad pretty much everything else is shit. This could have been a great franchise
>>
1 is superior, too bad it is not playable on modern OSs
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.