[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GunBound M

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: GUNBOUND.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GUNBOUND.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
So GunBound is back and on mobile.
>yfw its actually good and updated
>>
>>382479753
played the shit out of gunbound when i was a kid, Nyx and Boomer baby
>>
hell yeah. have you played it op? does it run well?
>>
Does it still have the same Korean netcode?
>>
I'm pretty sure it's pay2win just like how the game evolved into over the years and became shit after Thor's Hammer.

Also Brazilians
>>
>>382479874
It's very smooth and I actually agree with the changes they made for this version.

Since it's a mobile version, if they had it with multiple people in a match, there would be really high chances of people just exiting the app essentially leaving the game. I've experienced this in other games and it just kills the flow of the game.

It's set up so it's 1v1, but you have 3 units to control instead of 1, but they all share the same items so there isn't spam, wind is still in effect, and they did add a little trajectory before shooting, but again, it's mobile so there has to be some balance for the majority of players that just pick up games one time and that's it. So it definitely opens doors for a lot of new players.

In its own light, the trajectory kind of makes it harder in a sense that you'll have to be extra careful with your shots and make them count because there won't be as much random shots that miss in the majority of games
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nFPB-fNX6o catchy
>>
>>382480156
Of course being a mobile game there will be purchasable upgrades, but it looks like it will transition pretty well due to ranks, as you move on from wood. You will earn free gold to buy new packs, it's interesting, but so far im enjoying it
>>
>>382480412
The fuck is this? You can literally see the trajectory of your shot while pointing the arrow. It's like a built in aimbot. You can never miss unless you're retarded.
>>
>>382480903

haven't played it, but see 4:06. Sounds like Mario Golf.
>>
>>382480903
This, i hope its just for the tutorial or something
>>
>>382481264
Who knows maybe at a higher rank it is removed? That sounds like a good idea.

It's made by koreans so probably>>382480903
>>
>>382480903
wind will still mess you up
>>
>1v1
>You control 3 mobiles

Not really a fan, it looks nice tho. All things considered im not playing it.
>>
>>382480412
Why is the battle music sound so familiar?
>>
Somehow I doubt softnyx is making it, so I don't really give a shit. I'll just play thor's hammer and enjoy not having to deal with no doubt extreme p2w.
>>
>>382485163
remember that time the soundtrack was replaced with Persona 4
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.