[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you hate what you do not understand?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: resonance of fate (endgame).webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
resonance of fate (endgame).webm
2MB, 640x360px
How can you hate what you do not understand?
>>
>>382478886
i always wanted to buy this game but i never knew if it was worth it?

pros and cons?
>>
>>382479791
Its very good and very fun, vashyron is best girl

Its complicated to learn how to play properly tho, and even then the game is hard as fuck

The first boss is the filter
>>
I was so hyped for this game when i saw the first gameplay trailers.
>>
>>382480064
>The first boss is the filter
so if i beat the boss i should understand the gameplay and im able to play further?

i mean i would still buy it for my ps3 since it looks super fun
>>
>>382480324
Yes basically. Doesnt mean you will fly through the game but you will have the means to advance.
It sounds simple but its not

Id say go for it
>>
>>382479791
The con is that it is confusing as fuck
The pro is that it is very different
>>
>>382480735
ty

thoughts on a second game?
Maybe completley different but with the same gameplay?

just kinda wanna hear ur general opinion about a second game or sequel
>>
>>382481140
I dont know how it sold but i wouldnt bet on it. Especially on this day and age, its just too obscure and too "weird" gameplay-wise.
I really dont think its gonna happen
>>
PC FUCKING WHEN SEGA
>>
looks boring
>>
>>382481618
i mean like what would be ur wishes for a 2nd game
something in that direction
>>
>>382478886
>Beat the first boss
>still have to do that shit octagon alligning shit >in order to move through the game world
Combat is great, cutscenes are fun, graphics are good but World exploration is trash.
>>
This game is pure kino. Got the platinum the same month the game came out. A shame the story is almost non existant.
>>
>>382481737
>>382481737
Yeah same gameplay, mostly in the same vein, but better, more recognizable level.
More weapons too, maybe
>>
>>382481140
>>382481737
Here's my dream sequel:

Put the game in an open world rather than a bunch of hexagonal combat rooms. with two control modes in the open world: exploration mode and combat mode. Combat mode is basically unchanged from RoF1. If no enemies are aggroing you you can swap between the 2 modes with a button. In exploration mode you can stealth past enemies or position your party for combat, with bonus damage starting combat with a sneak attacks.

A tighter main narrative would be nice too. It's gotta have Leanne because she's the apex waifu.
>>
>>382481942
You maxed out every single combat arena in one month? That's like 300 fights at least isn't it?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.