[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we improve this already good remake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 913hlCrPtsL._SL1500_.jpg (349KB, 1263x1500px) Image search: [Google]
913hlCrPtsL._SL1500_.jpg
349KB, 1263x1500px
I'll start. I beat the game on hard and hard challenging so yeah.

>Make hard actually hard
Ratchet is so fucking broken by the middle of the game that even hard feels like normal and normal feels like easy.
>Actually change things in challenging mode
The game is literally the same fucking thing except your even MORE BROKEN

>Make guns gold at max level 10 for weps
I coulda sworn this was a thing before but yeah

>Make the rhyno less cancer to make

This is minor but still
>>
>>382476206
i remember the story feeling like they literally cut chunks out. i think it was basically just scenes from the movie, but it was really weird and jarring.
>>
>>382476416
I was unaware they had a movie
I thought the story felt a bit odd too but couldn't pin it in on anything. Huh...
>>
>>382476749
it seems like a small thing, but it really breaks the flow of the game, especially at the beginning of the game
>>
Remix the old music instead of using generic movie score shit
>>
They should've kept their relationship the same as the original game.

I liked it better when their friendship was just more of a "I guess I have no choice but to work with you." Now Ratchet is just a super friendly guy who enjoys Clank at the start. It's really dull.
>>
>>382477551
Yeah that bugged me too. I liked it when Ratchet was a cynical wisecracker, but now he's just a goody-two-shoes with no edge.
>>
>>382477384
This.

>Insomniac saying they didn't want to include even the original OST as a option
Man what the fuck.
>>
>>382478153
Do you have a link? That line of thinking baffles me. Even the Crash and Abe's Oddysee remakes included their original soundtracks.
>>
>>382478651
http://www.insomniacgames.com/community/showthread.php?56680-General-Discussion/page240&p=1457035#post1457035
>>
>>382478956
>"this is a new experience that requires new music."
>All but 2 of the levels are recreations of old levels from the first game
>All the weapons are from previous games as well
>Keep insisting it's a new experience anyway
What a bunch of hacks
>>
you cannot improve upon that which is already great.

in ken kutaragi's name i pray.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.