[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had fun.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I had fun.
>>
i did too
>>
I loved it. Obviously set up for the sequel which probably will be the finale in Adam Jensens story, but it was tons of fun
>>
i never have fun my life is just a massive disappointment because of choices i have previously made that i now can no longer change
>>
>>382475027
I did too. Stop trying to validate yourself with this board's opinions
>>
>>382475027
It was basically futuristic 24, of course it's good.
>>
>>382475027
I too, had fun
>>
>>382475027

You're probably the kind of retard who thinks there are 64 genders.
>>
>>382475027
I kept waiting to return from a mission and explore a new hubworld that wasn't Prague so that was a bit disappointing

I also didn't like how in the aug murder sidequest, you had to leave a girl who was potentially kidnapped and hurt badly in the sewers five feet away and cross the entire town to follow a potentially unrelated lead to get the best ending to that quest. It makes sense logically and it was unintentionally hilarious to get the good ending, look around and see ALL the fucking security measures that I didn't have to deal with, but the pacing is so godawful
>>
>>382479974
>to follow a potentially unrelated lead to get the best ending to that quest
Wait, what happened if you followed that lead?
I just slapped the bitch and the quest ended fairly well I guess.
>>
>>382475565
>the finale in Adam Jensens story
you never played the original didnt ya? you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>382480157
You talk to a brain surgeon who reveals that they transplanted augs that had remnants of the personalities of death row criminals who were experimented on

The reclusive cat lady got an aug intended to assist her in social interactions, but it had the pieces of a serial killers subconscious still in there somewhere, so eventually she begins mirroring his spree out of some twisted form of self expression "I finally feel certain about who I am and what I want" that kind of thing

You can talk her into reconciling the difference between her mind and the serial killer's suggestions and she ends up seeking help
>>
You were wrong to do that.
>>
>Sneak around and take an hour to get across the room

or

>pull out a gun and get into a world of shit

I feel like this game is just shitting in my face the entire way through. It's just not enjoyable
>>
>>382475565
there won't be a sequel for a very long time
>>
>>382475027
I thought it was good, just a bit too short
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.