[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is going on at Nintendo of America?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: p9777.jpg (26KB, 766x151px) Image search: [Google]
p9777.jpg
26KB, 766x151px
What the hell is going on at Nintendo of America?
>>
>>382463956
America is the place where Scalpers are the most abundant
>>
>>382463956
NoA has some kind of shit going on, like executives are able to buy systems wholesale or something.
Somehow with NES Mini stores never get stock, but scalpers always have a supply to sell for 2-3 times more?
Remember when Gamestop suddenly got tons of 'used' copies of Xenoblade Chronicles that they sold for $100+?

Whatever it is something really stinks at NoA.
>>
File: she has nudes.jpg (41KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
she has nudes.jpg
41KB, 480x720px
>>382464109
Considering I preordered 3 already for scalping, you're right.

It's capitalism baby, deal with it!
>>
Wouldn,t mind some kind of raffle for preorders. Say something like you get 1-2 day to enter and they pick them out randomly. Would be pretty cool to see the scalper autist raging they can,t just camp and bot the sites for them
>>
>>382463956
>release pre-orders in EU to test how bad the scalping is
>systems gone in seconds of them going up, obvious bots and autism at work
>they decide people can't be trusted and don't allow any pre-orders in US so people have a chance to get it day one and in-store only

If they're smart they'll do this. I have no interest in the half assed emulation box but anything that fucks over a scalper is good.
>>
>>382463956
FCC.

What's weird is no sfc mini preorders have opened up yet either.
>>
>>382464813
or why not just preorder and fill all preoders
>>
>>382464813
>What we hope will happen
No pre-orders, systems in stores for legitimate customers.

>What will actually happen
No systems in stores for customers
Supplies trickled out directly to scalpers

Whether its intentional by Nintendo, or happening because of unscrupulous managers at stores is anyone's guess.
>>
>>382464571
who is this breasted female?
>>
>>382465057
If there is one thing Nintendo products have shown us it's that Nintendo are cunts and ability to pre-order can't be trusted. The only way to get around it is no pre-orders at all, you want one you come get one from the store type situation. no multiple accounts, no bots, no worries.

>>382465204
I have no doubt this lack of pre-orders in US is just another tactic by Nintendo to drum up interest and demand before unleashing them, where they'll all be taken up faster than they were in EU and AU.
>>
>>382465393
>tactic by Nintendo
>drum up interest and demand before unleashing them

There was a time I thought that as well, but that doesn't work if you never unleash them. I literally never saw an NES Mini in a store. Something else has to be going on because the whole point of a holiday console is to print money which Nintendo isn't if major urban centers can count the number of units received in double digits.
>>
>>382464571
Source?
>>
File: 1498627069129.png (146KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498627069129.png
146KB, 400x300px
>>382465204
The worst part is that this doesn't really stop stores from doing scummy shit, like how Gamestop runs out of Switch stock unless it's in an overpriced bundle. Even if Nintendo tried to enforce a limit per customer there would still be managers who cut a friend some slack or employees who didn't get the memo.
Hell, getting a Switch on launch day was pure luck for me. I had to be out really early for errands and after I was done I called around to see if anybody had them in stock. The only store that did was Best Buy since they hadn't opened yet and since I was only a couple minutes away I managed to be the first in line. The guy directly behind me bought 3 systems out of their small stock and there were at least 10 other people behind him. There just really needs to be better regulations on this shit, since scumbags will always be ready if they do it for a living.
>>
>buy a wii
>buy two SNES/Super Famicom controllers
>buy http://www.raphnet-tech.com/products/snes_to_wii/index.php
>download SNES VC wads/SNES9x GX

there. now you have a SNES mini with even more games. AND you can play every Wii/GC game.
thank me later.
>>
>>382465232
>>382466179
Search harder newfags
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/1YGKC7fvs9wBBHTv72c8Lg/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.