[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow. so this is what MGSV would be like if it was good >Actual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Sniper_Elite_4_cover_art.jpg (20KB, 250x280px) Image search: [Google]
Sniper_Elite_4_cover_art.jpg
20KB, 250x280px
Wow. so this is what MGSV would be like if it was good

>Actual good level design
>Decently large, dense and well crafted maps instead of a giant empty open world
>It's FUN
>>
bimp
>>
>>382460572
is it?
>>
>>382460572
Problem is, MGS isn't really known for sniping and that is a major focus of the game. Also there's no large insane crazy plot with 4 hour cutscenes
>>
The story in Sniper Elite 4 is pretty bad though. And good lord that ending was edgy as fuck. Other than that, I loved the game. Way better than Sniper Ghost Ending 3.
>>
>>382460572

Is a giant empty open world with dumb krauts AI scattered all over it
>>
>>382462053
there isn't plot in mgsv either
>>
>>382462053
>Also there's no large insane crazy plot with 4 hour cutscenes
You don't get that in MGSV either though

>>382461951
It's what I expected MGSV to be, large levels with patrolling enemies you can attack from more than one angle. It's a lot narrower in scope than MGSV but it does what it tries to and succeeds unlike MGSV.
>>
>>382462367
What about Skullface talking at Snake for a 3 hour jeep ride?
>>
>>382462176
Didn't expect anything from the story so I wasn't disappointed

>>382462183
I think it suits the game, it's an arcadey sniping game with x ray shots of a guys lung being collapsed by your bullet.
>>
Anyone feel like the bullet physics were actually better in V2? It looked more like the bullet actually passed through the skull or organ where it appeared to. Then again I did play it in 720p so maybe the 1080p of 4 exposed some flaws
>>
File: 74365467676765.png (862KB, 936x552px) Image search: [Google]
74365467676765.png
862KB, 936x552px
>>382460572
hahaha. The ai in this game is fucking retarded. You can just rambo your way through the levels with minimal resistance. You don't even have to snipe most of the time. Metal Gear is shit but let's not get ahead of ourselves here.
>>
>>382463453

Chill out anon,he must be one of those Kikebellion gobblers whom

>ban you from their servers for being a jerk in some idgaf forum
>ban you from their servers for having a VAC ban
>ban you from their servers cause you cheated in SP and unlocked achievements,skipped that lousy grind with SAM or CE
>ban you from their servers cause you have a private profile
>ban you from their servers cause you are a friend of someone who outsmarted them and got banned
>ban you from their servers cause you're part of group they don't like
>ban you from their servers cause you have low hours
>ban you from their servers cause you have also outsmarted them or used some unknown glitch that hurted their butts badly
>ban you from their servers cause I dare you to kill the admin
>ban you from their servers cause I also dare you to nuke my favorite camping corner with a panzerfaust

And so fucking on,they barely have 1000 players playing that POS but some servers are more and players are more toxic than L4D2,Payday,Dead By Daylight,DOTA,LOL and many others combined
>>
>>382462176
>And good lord that ending was edgy as fuck

Explain.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.