[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:underrated or overrated game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6359.jpg (65KB, 256x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6359.jpg
65KB, 256x360px
I'll start
>>
File: Alpha_Protocol_cover.jpg (23KB, 256x318px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha_Protocol_cover.jpg
23KB, 256x318px
Seriously underrated.
>>
I'm gonna get lynched, but - Witcher 3, overrated.
King of Dragon Pass and Mafia 1 - underrated
>>
>>382456830
I haven't played AC since 2, is this one actually worth it?
>>
>>382458225
It's pretty fun if only for the naval stuff. Everything else is complete gutter trash
>>
suprised by AC4
is the map really as big as it looks?
>>
>>382458869
Yes but water is not very interesting to traverse
>>
>>382457382
Overhyped by /v/
>>
>>382456830

Over rated, the boat mini game gets dull after a few hours and the on-land stuff is the worst of the series.
>>
>>382458225
The beginning is real slow that involves a lot of tailing
The pirate stuff is what makes this game good and theres a nice emotional scene at end of the story if your start liking some of the chracters
>>
Breathe of the wild
>>
>>382458225
nothing really changed as far as the non naval stuff goes. You played a previous AC you know what you're getting. The naval shit is what lifts black flag out of mediocrity and above all the other ACs. Its obvious it was just ment to be a minigame they realized people like and they expanded upon, so if you really grind it you'll get bored but you do a bit here and there its fun to watch your empire grow as you pirate the seas and take over castles/keeps/plantations

>>382458913
I'd pretty heavily disagree, the naval parts where what I enjoyed the most.
>>
>>382459440
And the Sonybros have arrived. Don't you ever get tired?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.