[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xenoblade Chronicles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Rein.png (2MB, 792x1989px) Image search: [Google]
Rein.png
2MB, 792x1989px
Good thing I'm here

No?

Anyone?

And why are the sidequests in this game so shit
>>
>And why are the sidequests in this game so shit
They're an afterthought, it really shows that all the writing went into the main story.
I hope XC2 rectifies this to some extent.
>>
File: p1axc88GcE-4.png (23KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
p1axc88GcE-4.png
23KB, 300x250px
>>382456028
Xenoblade is horribly overrated

>Mfw we will never get a Xenogear/Xenosaga sequel ever again
>>
>>382456758
You mean XBC is overrated. XBCX is a fucking masterpiece.
>>
>>382457006
I will admit I didn't play X but after my hopes got crushed with XBC, I just dropped Monolith games

Tetsuya Takahashi is dead to me
>>
>>382456028
MAN WHAT A BUNCH OF JOKERS
>>
>>382457006
XBC story is better, nobody care about the gameplay so that´s all that matter
XBC>XBCX>>>>Xenogear>Xenosaga
>>
>>382458017
>neo/v/: the post
>>
>>382456028
I love the sidequests in this. They really fleshed out the world. Could use some more substance though
>>
File: IMG_0732.jpg (108KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0732.jpg
108KB, 1024x576px
>>382457006
>>
>>382458017
XBC's story is definitely better but that means shit to me, personally. I love exploring so XBCX caters to me far more. Also the mechs make it so much more fun and easy.
>>
>>382458424
well thats true, I hope XBC2 have exploration like X, but probably wont
>>
>>382458258
You love getting a side quest that tells you to go get an object and not telling you where to get said object while at the same time the chances of the object showing up is random?
>>
>>382456028
Honestly one of my favorite games of all time.
I hope the Nopon in the new game is at least half as good as Riki. Tatsu, no, All of the characters in XBCX were shit.
I really hope XBC2 is XBCX's gameplay and sidequests with XBC's characters and storyline. Would be the perfect game.
>>
>>382458424
ok I am out
I will never reply to a xeno thread ever again

Same shit happend with SMT to Persona, same shit happend to old Fire Emblem to new Fire Emblem. /v/ has become the pure equivalent to shallow social media taste.
>>
>>382458791
>m-muh story
>m-muh reyn time
>m-muh nado
>>
>>382457475
BUT WE MUSTN'T BE CARELESS
>>
File: 1483125623110.jpg (53KB, 368x381px) Image search: [Google]
1483125623110.jpg
53KB, 368x381px
Almost 30 hours in and I'm still not sure how role characters are supposed to play in combat.

I get that Rein is a tank so you buff his strength and health. Sharla is the healer so you buff her ether, but do you buff her auto attack damage while your at it and ether defence?

What about Dunban? Agility and Auto attack? Not tank enough to be a tank but aggressive enough to not be in the sideline like Shulk. No idea how to build Melia or what the hell Riki is doing
>>
>>382459448
I see your strength is the genuine article.
>>
>>382459741
I pumped all of Melia's points into her electric elemental and she became a monster for chain attacks. Make sure she has Spear Break and Starlight kick for free topples that break the rules of the game.
Riki is a jack of all trades. His HP is insane, but he's great as a healer, dealer, tank, or support.
>>
>>382459741
Reyn is your typical face tank, he can be built for keeping aggro or for better damage output depending on what you'd like him to do

Sharla is a dedicated healer in a game that doesn't especially need one the vast majority of the time, she's really only useful in especially tough fights where damage is unavoidable

Dunban is a dodge tank, has some aggro generating abilities but will probably keep it anyway through sheer damage output

Melia's pretty shit unless you're controlling her, then she becomes OP

Riki can do a little bit of everything, but his attacks are mostly damage over time effects so he only really shines in longer fights where that and his support abilities get a chance to save the day
>>
>>382460970
>>382460961
So in terms of what status to keep look out for
>Reyn
Strength,Hp,defence
>Sharla
Ether and Ether defence
>Dunban
Strength, HP and agility
>Melia
Same as Sharla
>Riki
Whatever I feel like
>>
>>382458017
The main story is better, but the side quests of X are god tier. X felt like playing through a season of Star Trek where you'd mostly be doing cool side quests that are either stand alone stories or secondary plot lines usually based around individual characters or species, then every once in a while you'd get a main plot episode then its just back to the shenanigans
>>
>>382461357
Agility affects hit rate and dodge rate, so everyone wants at least some extra points towards it

Dunban with 40-50 extra agility is borderline untouchable
>>
>>382461882
But not everyone should have it as a main point
>>
>>382458791
/v/ is a social media
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.