[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cannot wait to play the new Spid-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1223498097564.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1223498097564.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I cannot wait to play the new Spid-
>>
Mad p c u c k
>>
>>382454783
Same here. Looks fun.
>>
press X to continue the film
>>
>RE4 QTEs
>one of the greatest games of all time agreed by nearly everyone
>Platinum/Clover QTEs
>also universally acclaimed for their works by nearly everyone
>spiderman QTE
>shown in lieu with combat and swinging segments as well
>constant screeching

so this..is the power..of the vocal minority..whoaa
>>
>>382455167
people forget there's QTEs in RE4, it wasn't really a term at the time either. I've seen people shit on QTEs in Platinum Games' games before, but it doesn't happen often. Meanwhile, the focus of Spiderman at E3 this year was primarily large cinematic QTE segments.
>>
>>382454783
er-Man
>>
>>382455167
Yes. Yes. QTEs are superior design.
>>
We've already seen that QTEs are only small part of it. The rest is batman gameplay
>>
>>382455167

>spoon feed Pinata Evil 4
>greates game of all time
mfw
>>
That's what you get. Keep buying QTE games, see if they go away.
>>
pretty sure the N64 Spiderman game(s) had QTEs too

don't be a little bitch
>>
>>382455167

>re4
>good

llllllllllllllllllllmmmmfaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>382455167
>RE4
that was 12 years ago ya dink
>>
QTEs should be a reward for a job well done, not the job itself. Beat the boss? Good job, now repeatedly tap this button to pummel his face. It should not be "stare at this button prompt then push it when we tell you to." Especially since it takes your attention away from the cutscene.
QTEs can also be decent if they actually portray the events of the game well. For example, repeatedly tapping in mgs to survive the torture, which works because the tapping itself takes endurance.
>>
>>382454783
>people will defend this
>>
>>382455167
RE4 hardly has any quitk time events and its gameplay wasn't QTE tier arkham shit.
>>
File: capmurik.jpg (71KB, 1280x569px) Image search: [Google]
capmurik.jpg
71KB, 1280x569px
>go to movies to watch superheroes punch each other
>have fun
>suddenly during intense scene this shows up
>entire audience must immediately start clapping
>failing that, the movie begins from the very start
The absolute state of PS4 gaming
>>
File: IMG_1435.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1435.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>
>>382458824
> the tapping itself takes endurance

How's the weather in the good ol' USA these days?
>>
>>382459301
I'm guessing you never played the original PS2 release of MGS2 on European Extreme. The difficulty of the button mashing to survive Solidus' choking is legendary.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.