[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Average games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: SI_NDS_WarioMasterOfDisguise.jpg (198KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
SI_NDS_WarioMasterOfDisguise.jpg
198KB, 1000x500px
Games that are not horrible but not great
>>
any sandbox game
>>
>>382454536
I really, really liked this game.
Talk me out of my nostalgia /v/
>>
File: GTA5.jpg (232KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5.jpg
232KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>382455114
Trying to draw letters for me was fucking ridiculous, I never had any problems with disguises but the fucking third boss was hard for all the wrong reasons.
>>
File: Wario World.jpg (114KB, 256x359px) Image search: [Google]
Wario World.jpg
114KB, 256x359px
>>
>>382455543
Fun but unfortunately repetitive. All the enemies were just reskins
>>
Happy Home Designer
>>
>>382455197
I swear this game would be good if it just had a better soundtrack, holy shit those radio stations are fucking abhorrent
>>
File: Mario64.jpg (16KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
Mario64.jpg
16KB, 264x191px
>>
File: KillerIsDead.jpg (40KB, 256x295px) Image search: [Google]
KillerIsDead.jpg
40KB, 256x295px
>>382454536
>>
>>382456005
Pretty accurate to LA radio, but shit nonetheless
>>
>>382454536
The only thing stopping this from being 10/10 were the shitty touchscreen controls. Even with that albatross around its neck, the rest of the game was good enough to still make it a solid 8.
>>
all the gba f-zeros
>>
every Disney game ever
>>
Honestly, a lot of the Telltale Games, even the old ones. I enjoyed them, but I'm surprised at how low the bar of quality would typically rest at, even when compared to adventure games that were like 15 years older.

I'd say the Puzzle Agent games, Strong Bad, and some of the Sam & Max episodes were the only truly spectacular works they put out.

While I'm in this circle of game development, I would say most Double Fine titles fall into the "perfectly average" range as well. Psychonauts is great and a lot of their titles are very creative, but they're usually lacking in some way that keeps them from being truly good.

>>382455882
I love this game, true that it was pretty average though.

>>382456005
GTA V's radio was only good when Doobie Brothers was playing.
>>
>>382455114
The drawing controls the entire game was based around weren't comfortable, levels were bland and having to do chest opening minigames every five seconds was irritating. Gameplay was based around shallow gimmicks instead of iterating on solid mechanics.

The problem wasn't even the game being bad. It was that up to that point when you played a Wario platformer it meant Wario Land, not a mediocre third party title. Though I'd say the Kenji Hikita soundtrack makes it worth a playthrough for anyone who can accept the control scheme and the fact that it's not Wario Land 5
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.