[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is Strange 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

So...

Life is Strange 2 is apparently a thing...

I considered the original to be an affront to the medium itself for the same reasons that I consider the modern Telltale games to be abysmal, and also for most of the reasons outlined by this person: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFlMoAasW4A)...

But my thoughts on the subject aren't terribly important. What do you think /v/? Are you optimistic or pessimistic about this game. What do you expect from it?
>>
File: 1498246097611.jpg (297KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498246097611.jpg
297KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>382447626
Aposemitism at its finest, people.
>>
Considering season 2 will be featuring a completely renewed cast and setting i'm cautiously optimistic.
But again, i only bought season 1 when it was 5 bucks and intend to do the same with season 2
>>
>>382447626

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
>>
File: 1498714238673.png (342KB, 377x571px) Image search: [Google]
1498714238673.png
342KB, 377x571px
>>382447408
>...
I enjoyed the first for the comfy small town teenage aesthetic, and the first three episodes were great, so I'm hoping that the devs learned from their mistakes
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 600x655px
>Life is Strange 2 is apparently a thing...
>>
>>382447893

Yeah. That's a pretty good policy in general...
>>
>>382447408
Kinda wanna play it, but same thing as you, it look like a complete faggot game with no gameplay.
>>
>>382447408
I'll buy if it has a lot of puzzles
>>
>>382448040

I'm sorry. I live in Australia, so naturally the news took a little longer to get to me because I had to wait for the carrier pigeons to arrive. On the bright side, we only lost three birds to Giant Orb-Weavers this month...
>>
not a video game

This is like the shit that came with Disney DVD's back in the day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GZNfktGeO0
>>
game is trash and so are your marketing threads
>>
>>382448543

> game is trash and so are your marketing threads

Will give free avocados on toast if buy computer game...
>>
File: Phil Rogers.jpg (21KB, 180x270px) Image search: [Google]
Phil Rogers.jpg
21KB, 180x270px
>>382448543
C'mon now, Anon. Don't be like that. We are clearly discussing this wonderful game that is published by Square Enix.
>>
>>382448506

Shit. I remember these...

There was one on the DVD from one of the Harry Potter Movies. I want to say 'The Chamber of Secrets'...

It was shit...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.