[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the level design so bad compared to the first game? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Why is the level design so bad compared to the first game? I can't say i like any level on this game, Sunset Vista, Rolling Stones and others in first game were awesome, in Crash 2 all levels are kinda bleh save maybe jetpack levels. If there was Crash 1 with Crash 2 gameplay (like slide jump and tighter controls) that would be better than Crash 2.
>>
>>382441079
The levels in Crash 1 would be far too easy if you had Slide available.
>>
>>382441079
What if you were to give this game to, say, twenty... intelligent people i mean, what would that do? Let's face it what would it do?
>>
Like the first level, why is it raining? It would be better if it was sunny.
>>
>>382441342
no it wouldnt faggot. the rain makes the level kys
>>
LAB Levels are much better though.
>>
>>382441079
Ruins levels are decent
>>
>>382441256
Half of them would beat the game because they don't feel collecting all the gems is worth the effort and the other half will try to 100% because they want to get the canon ending
>>
File: Upstream.png (340KB, 620x427px) Image search: [Google]
Upstream.png
340KB, 620x427px
The first Crash is so comfy, Crash 2 the music is always so hectic and gives you stress
>>
>>382441256
they wouldn't quote that scene from conker's bad fur day constantly, I know that much.
>>
>>382441987
I like how the music ramps up for the death routes
>>
File: Air_Crash.png (101KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Air_Crash.png
101KB, 300x225px
>>382442094
Well like music in Air Crash, it's good but it's not comfy like in Crash 1 river level
>>
>>382441079
Nobody thinks this. Crash 2 is the best of the three
>>
>>382441079
>Why is the level design so bad compared to the first game?

What sort of meth did you fucking smoke? Crash 2's level design is fucking leaps and bounds above Crash 1, likewise with Crash 3.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.