[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters you could beat up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: the-last-of-us-joel.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the-last-of-us-joel.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
Post videogame characters you could legitimately put into the ground.

I'm sure if pic related caught me fucking his daughter and spazzed out, I'd easily send him to the afterlife.
>>
>>382440931
What if you were to give this game to, say, twenty... intelligent people i mean, what would that do? Let's face it what would it do?
>>
>>
>>382440931
Kidney/throat punches, eye gouges, and several other attacks aren't even used in street fights. The idea of The Last of Us is that people have become so rotten that it's daily events.
>>
Why would you fuck the daughter and not the father though?
>>
>>382440931
Fuck off edgy pedo
>>
>>382440931
why are pedos so delusional about themselves? I'm sure that if someone confronted your pathetic ass you'd beg not to get your skull smashed
>>
File: 1494711675131.jpg (201KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494711675131.jpg
201KB, 1024x1024px
One gut punch is all it would take
>>
>>382441438
>Kidney/throat punches, eye gouges, and several other attacks aren't even used in street fights
Sure they are
>>
>>382443524
But ANYBODY could beat Dan, so you're not aiming high.
>>
>55 year old ex-construction worker turned roadside apocalypse bandit
>kills dozens with firearms, melee weapons, his bare hands
>faggot OP thinks he stands a chance in hell
>>
File: armstrong002.jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
armstrong002.jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
>>382440931
This pussy nerd would be screaming for mercy after a couple of punches.
>>
>>382444378
In all honesty, he's a politician. You may get some hits in, he'll fall on the ground with a bloody nose, etc. His security team will rough you up.

But that won't be the end of it. He'll turn your family against you. He'll take your home. He''l take your money. He'll make you pariah. And then when no one else is keeping track of you, at 3 am, a van will pull up, masked figures will walk out, yank you from your race car bed and you'll never be seen again.

Even if he wasn't a superstrong villain, your life would be ruined purely because all politicians are vindictive sociopaths.
>>
>>382440931
I don't know if you're serious, but the shock from being naked, intruded upon, and a fucking murderous genocidal ex-bandit charging at you would put you in a prime state of vulnerability and fear. His survival instincts are sharpened beyond standard, modern day rigor. The mere fact that you're posting on 4chan means you'd end up in a coma with one swing.

But you're lucky, he had a cool relationship with his daughter and wouldn't flip out on you. At most he'd psych you out rather than beat you into a pulp.

HIs daughter would probably fuck you up irl too
>>
>>382444686

White bois can't fight for shit, I'll be fine t b h
>>
>>382444328
>kills dozens with firearms, melee weapons, his bare hands
People with formal training with either or both could probably beat him
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.