[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Capcom so shit these days?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Why is Capcom so shit these days?
>>
Tight budget.
>>
>>382434757
She's never coming back is she
That one with cr1tikal is still their best

Also CAPCOM is one of my favorite devs, if they keep making Phoenix Wright, Monster Hunter and hopefully a Asura's Wrath sequel then I'm good.
>>
Capcom has the same problems as a lot of japanese companies.
They want perpetually larger audiences and don't know how to get them. Essentially they always just dumb down their games and alienate their core fanbase to get another, large audience. Most of the time they already have the audience theyre trying to get too, and this alienates them as well.
>>
>>382435153
Fuck Capcom
>>
>>382434757
I know exactly where this thread is going
>>
>>382434757
>sexy avatar
>bloated corpse irl

Eeeer'ytime
>>
>>382434757
Mostly because of Inafune's bad influence over the Capcom Japan executives.

He and probably many execs in the company didn't believe in the potential of many of their IPs and always want to get a bigger audience, which leads them to betraying their former fanbase and to "ruin" the image of their IPs in the desperate attempt at pleasing that bigger audience (which will never happen because bigger audiences will just play other games).

Inafune is not involved with Capcom Japan anymore but this mindset is still there.
>>
>>382435153
>Asura's Wrath Sequel
Hope you like have to pay money to play the first four chapters of the game.
>>
>>382435153
Did they ever found out where she is at least?
>>
>>382435874
>implying
Each chapter is a DLC. The "main" game is the main menu and tutorial level
>>
Vim draws the greatest asses and balls.
>>
File: 1484496285702.gif (447KB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
1484496285702.gif
447KB, 245x175px
>>382434757
RE7 was great and gave me some hope for RE2 Remake.
>>
furfags out
>>
>>382434757
Same reason Sega is shit and Konami and bla bla bla.

Fans eat up whatever shit they shovel to them.

Look at Street Fighter all the way back to SF 2 how many fucking versions? Each version added a single character if you were lucky. The art was the same. The assets as a whole where the same. Same with SF 3. Same with SF 4. It's gonna happen with SF5. For a while and lord knows I know them most of the monster hunter games were just the same fucking game with one or two more monsters and in most cases those monsters were just re skinned versions of monsters already in the game. How many fucking Rathlos are there now? Pink, Yellow, Blue, Green, Black, Giant, Silver, Azure, Charcoal, Green Bean, Piss Yellow.. fucking whatever man.. They're a shitty company that sells people rehashes more than Nintendo could even imagine. How many Street Fighter games are there in total now? Like 60? There is probably what 40 fucking monster hunter games? How many Marvel vs Capcom games are there? 3? Wrong it's closer to 6. They just slap a new buzz word on and people eat it up... oh I gotta buy it this one has Ultra in front of Super that means it's even better, durr.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.