[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't beat the nameless kang halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: namelessking1_tc.jpg (611KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
namelessking1_tc.jpg
611KB, 1920x1080px
I can't beat the nameless kang

halp
>>
dont give up skeleton
>>
>>382428729
Thunderstone ring and dragonslayer shield, I beat him with that, no regrets
>>
>>382428729
Dragonslayer's axe should help you beat the flying chicken quickly and easily, after that, practice against the actual boss and get gud.
>>
>>382428729
I did it with the morion blade, he kinda just melted.

That was after i died a few times with creightons dragonslayer axe. Lightning guy is resistant to lightning whod have thought - i did like 150 per hit til i switch to morion bleedyness, then i one shot the cunt.
>>
>>382428729
PC? I can help you.
>>
just run backwards and shoot spells lmao
hardest boss in the base game my *ss
>>
>>382428729
Platform and SL?
>>
>>382429934
this or even easier find a bro with sorceries and try not to get rekt for a few minutes while he destroys the king.
>>
dont be a faggot. do it solo or dont do it at all.
>>
File: 1392679332732.jpg (197KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
1392679332732.jpg
197KB, 600x448px
>>382430512
Soloing the bosses for the first playthrough should be what everyone aims to do except for special cases like O&S.

NK is not one of those cases. His pattern isn't too hard to get down but I can see why someone would want help with him if they've been stuck for hours.

There are people who summoned for SoC first time instead of having a 1v1 honorabu finur battle
>>
>>382428729
Use Magic Great Shield and spam R1
>>
>>382428729
Just take off all your armour, go in with a 2h wep and keep an eagle eye out for his attacks. Don't lock on, just focus the camera manually on them/him.

You can do it.
>>
Ok so:
Equip gear with your highest lightning resistance to better deal with the second phase, but you should still be able to fast roll, as that is necessary to dodge the king's attacks. For the first phase of the bossfight you should equip a lightning weapon, the Dragonslayer's axe worked pretty well for me, and then you should kill him relatively quick. Its quite easy to dodge his attacks once you fought him a couple of times. Also, always try to dodge, not block.
The second phase is the hard part. Don't use a lightning weapon here, as he is resistant to lighning. I do believe he is weak to fire and dark, however i just used a normal weapon. I don't remember which one i used, it might've just been an upgraded longsword, but definitely use a one handed weapon like a sword, or a rapier, not a two-handed, or just slow weapon, since that is just a death sentence. Then all you have to do is circle around him, do your best to dodge his attacks and just try to get one or two hits in. Kill him with bug bites essentially. Again you should be able to dodge most of his attacks once you fought him several times, and if you get hit don't panic heal, as that will make you slow and vulnerable. Heal when you are clear.
Then you just have to git gud and it should be smooth sailing from there.
Good luck.
>>
first phase is piss easy its essentially a 2 minute run to the boss fog.
when fighting him on the ground you can basically just dodge to his right and there is a surprising amount leeway with how early or late you can dodge.
a rapier is probably the best weapon to use for poking him between attacks, i found it pretty easy with ricards one.
the best time to heal is when he does a flying attack or is charging his lightning thing, his lightning attack is probably the most annoying part about the fight because you need to roll with off timing.
>>
wait until he dives at you/jumps at you and get some hits in
>>
File: 20161227133631_1.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161227133631_1.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>382428729
Just keep your distance and shoot your crossbow.

It's one of my most shameful Souls moments, I couldn't beat him normally
>>
>>382428729
What is your reason to want to beat him?

It's completely optional and you do it when you have finished the game.

I beat him but only once, the only reason he is hard is because he gives you no time to heal.
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-29+at+09.43.32).png (118KB, 425x249px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-29+at+09.43.32).png
118KB, 425x249px
You've had 3 games before and the majority of the 4th to learn how to dodge roll properly and still haven't figured it out, just summon a bunch of people and hope you get lucky.

Nameless King is one of the easiest "difficult" bosses in the entire series, second easiest if you want to include Bloodborne in which case he comes second to the Bloodstarved Beast.

Both share relation in that they're shitter-filters that only provide high difficulty to people who don't know how to dodge, and if you know how to play the game at any level they're hilariously easy.
>>
>>382428729
Use Crystal soul spear and tears of denial with oolacile head piece, red tearstone, both dragon Crest, and some other magic related ring. Beef your int to 60 and walk in with low hp. The wyvern will die in 2-3 hits and he will die in 5.
>>
File: 1430994175648.jpg (43KB, 372x372px) Image search: [Google]
1430994175648.jpg
43KB, 372x372px
Are you people memeing?

I don't understand how you can't beat him

it might take five tries but you should be understanding not to spam roll every time he as much as twitches a finger
>>
>>382435989
IIRC all you have to do is roll forward into every single one of his attacks and it's enough to get into his sweetspot half the time and go unharmed the other half.
>>
roll out of the way of his attacks
make sure to attack him back
>>
>>382428729
So is he the actual best boss of the series? What about O&S and Artorias? Are they contending on equal terms?
>>
>>382431148
>Don't lock on
shit advice.
>>
File: you got me e-static.jpg (19KB, 172x198px) Image search: [Google]
you got me e-static.jpg
19KB, 172x198px
>>382428729
Be persistant anon.

> Fighting the King of the Storm
Toggle onto him and strafe right constantly. Avoid attacks and always roll into the dragon
> Fighting Nameless King
Git gud. Seriously. He's difficult, but roll into his right side and learn his move set
>>
Just wanted to drop by & say I fucking despise his arena. It looks nice but holy hell is it hard to judge depth there
>>
>>382436746
yeah it fucking sucks, it's really easy to get fucked over by the camera out of the blue
>>
lol ez u just have to beat him before he beats u
>>
>>382434272
lmao
>>
>>382430828
> summoning SoC for honorabu 1v1 battle

Shamefuly, I had to summon to defeat SoC in my first playthrough. His magic form would wreck me and constantly he would call on it. Ended up summoning cause jolly cooperation.

Also, I had no idea there was a second form until my 3rd attempt coop. Shouldn't have wasted all them estus
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.