[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Lords of the fallen good? Saw it on steam for 6€ and i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: lords-of-the-fallen-06.jpg (272KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
lords-of-the-fallen-06.jpg
272KB, 1152x648px
Is Lords of the fallen good? Saw it on steam for 6€ and i don't know if it worth.
>>
No, even worse than Dark Souls 2. Stay away.
>>
A friend got it for me, and I'd say it's worth it. On the short side, but the replay value's pretty good and it's got some nice, weighty combat. Not sure if I'd have bought it at full price, but for $6, I'd say it's worth it
>>
>>382423002
It's fine, I remember it looking good and gameplay was simple, but enjoyable enough. Don't expect much from it, one playthrough, 15 hours, no surprises.
>>
>>382423002
>for 6€
Yeah. Good enough for that amount.
It was an awful garbage heap at release but the game breaking bugs are ironed out and you might like the WoW spiky armors and slow heavy weapon swings.
>>
>>382423002
For 6bucks its worth.

7 hours into it.
>>
I made the mistake of going Warrior my first runthrough. Don't. Go Cleric. A few points into health/stamina and then slam the rest into faith so you can spam flawless-power-rune'd gauntlet shots. It doesn't make the game a cakewalk but it'll save you some frustration
>>
>>382423002
Bought the retail on sale some time ago, hated Dark Souls genre before this, surprised its actually fun and polished, good amount of challenge but no retarded oneshot mechanics that add artificial difficulty and prolong the game uselessly.
Its also made by a western studio so the art direction and story are good.

Worth a buy desu, you should also get The Surge
>>
>>382423806
I thought the story was one of the weaker bits, honestly. It had a lot of potential but it was just too short to really do much with the world they were building--which is a shame, because the world looked pretty damn interesting.

Was the Surge that good? The whole idea of power-armored robot-fighting being pretty much exclusively melee slugfests sounds a bit contrived even for a game like this
>>
>>382423002
Game is a slog, if you enjoy slow-paced gameplay then hop on, I personally couldnt stand the pace at which you have to play
>>
>>382423969
The Surge is good in it's mechanics and polish, and graphics, if you want to play a 'soulslike', Surge is definitely the top game to play atm.
Just pirate it to try (you'll be surprised how fluid and responsive the combat is) and if you like it throw some bucks at the devs when it's on sale or something.
I won't say its goty material but its close to 9/10 by execution.
The weakest part is probably the lack in npc variety, but all these games suffer from it.
>>
>>382424172
I just might have to. I love the genre, but I have to give the Souls games proper a bit of a rest since I've played them to death. Except two, which was so damn clunky I couldn't stand to play it.

Far as Lords goes, I liked how they made the Rhogar more efficient, ordered, and lawful, fluffwise. In the game they're actually more tactical than human enemies, what with the heavy use of shields and ranged weapons and such.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.