[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead Cells : Darkness update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

I'm too shit to pass the new Ossuary reliably. What to do? There's barely any weapon in the first level and the one I get are absolutely shit most of the time.
>>
i prefer the old dead cells. The shop prices are to damn high and it looks like most scrolls are in the shop
>>
>>382421110
upgrade the random weapon thing
>>
>>382421447
This is precisely why most of my weapons suck.
>>
bought this game on a whim ans played 5 hours. I noticed I've unlocked 13 out of 23 achievements already. I know it's early access, so I was wondering how much content is there? Are there any runes past the vine growing and teleport rune?
>>
>>382423085
at this moment no
>>
>>382423216
Alright, I'm really looking forward to the complete game then, gameplay clicked with me instantly and I usually don't like 2D games like this
>>
>>382423316
i really like it as well. Wondering how the end product will be
>>
File: I've been waiting for this.png (134KB, 525x353px) Image search: [Google]
I've been waiting for this.png
134KB, 525x353px
>Spread oil and ignite it on activation
>Spread a poison cloud on activation

>+100% damage to a burning enemy
>+100% damage to a poisoned enemy
>>
Have finally gotten to the point where I can get to the watcher about half the time (heavily dependent on which items and upgrades I get). Unfortunately, the watcher is almost impossible with the gear I usually have by that point.
>>
>>382424783
The game got way easier when I restarted and only unlocked the items I actually want to use, so there aren't any assassin's daggers cluttering up the drops.
>>
I pirated it and played for two days straight. Some skills are really OP, I got to the Watcher just by using a magnet bomb+fire grenade alone. Didn't kill it, tough. Great game, will buy on launch.
>>
In the new areas, do the lamps you see scattered around actually disappear after a while or is this just me who panick and lose my way ?
>>
They shoudl rework the bows so hitting a target remove the arrows stuck in them.
>>
>>382425182
Learn to parry nigga
>>
>>382425279
Using a shield seems honestly worthless.
>>
>>382425182
this, and knives too

I tried going with torch + throwing knife and had a tedious time taking down the first boss. Imagine if someone went with throwing knife + bow

It's not like you can't cheese bosses with other ranged weapons so screwing over ammo based weapons just means people won't use them
>>
>>382425319
>Parry enemy
>stun them
>next attack does massive damage
>get arrows back

it's not
>>
>>382424879
Problem with that is you have to get unlocks to get more heals.
>>
Is this game as good as it looks? Im thinking about getting it
>>
>>382425680
You need less heals when you have the weapons you want to use and at least 3 heals isn't very hard to get as you probably want some variety anyway.
>>
>>382426069
If you like metroidvanias it's really really good
>>
>MC only "talks" in gesture
>Give the finger to like half the NPC

Maybe that's why you got thrown in prison dickass.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.