[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The whole of Mordor comes running when I open my mouth and blow.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Shadow-of-Mordor-pic1.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow-of-Mordor-pic1.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>The whole of Mordor comes running when I open my mouth and blow.
>>
I REMEMBER YOU

IN THE MOUNTAINS
>>
File: spaceweed2.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
spaceweed2.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
I bought the first one on Steam for 3 bucks and I'm a couple of hours into it, it's pretty rad but goddamn, so much clickclickclickclickclickclickclick
>>
l-lewd!
>>
>>382420416
>playing on PC
hows it feel to be in the minority?
>>
RANGER!
>>
>>382420416
>decide to fight three orcs
>bamham creed combat takes forever
>orcs respawn
>>
>>382420573
hows it feel to be playing a shitty limiting system?
>>
>>382420416
>playing this game with a keyboard and mouse

do you have brain damage?
>>
>>382420573

Well I have a 360 controller for my PC but I just
came from AC: Black Flag and the keyboard/mouse controllers were super fine in that game so I just changed the controllers to be as similar to that as possible, it controls alright but that doesn't change the fact that the combat is all clickclickclick, just like Witcher 3, just like Batman.

A controller wouldn't change it much would it? It would still just be pressing the same button.
>>
>>382420730
I played it on release and the bulk of the DLC on mouse and keyboard. It's completely fine, especially compared to other 3rd person action-y games.
>>
SUFFER
>>
The orcs in SoM are too freaking big. They're supposed to be an army of midgets.
>>
>>382420730
>playing ANY game with a keyboard and mouse
nobody makes games for PC anymore
>>
File: Lithariel.png (795KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Lithariel.png
795KB, 600x900px
>equip Lithariel skin
>changes walk animation

not sure why but I was positively surprised
>>
Is this game worth buying?
Seems like half the internet hates it and the other half loves it but I'm in the mood to kill orcs.
>>
Biggest problem this game had was fighting the special orcs with a very shitty targeting system and ranged attacks with way too much damage
>try to build up combo on regular orcs
>targeting system decides I should attack a berserker
>get countered and take damage
>fighting a bunch of orcs
>captain with the "no second chances" perk shows up and one shots me with a spear out of nowhere
That being said, the game was still incredibly easy
>>
>>382424150
strangely enough the targeting system works a whole lot better on console than it does on PC
not once on the console will i have trouble attacking the correct person and always pleasantly surprised that during giant crowds i can fixate on 1 person out of it all
>>
>>382422413
it's mediocre
>>
>>382420820
>The orcs in SoM are too freaking big. They're supposed to be an army of midgets.
They're Uruks, you negroid.
>>382422413
Its AC+Batman Arkham City, its really good, made me hype for Shadow of war.
>>
>>382422413
Bought it in the sale and have seen everything after 2 hours.
Don't buy it for the story cause the only thing it has is fighting orcs and cutting their heads.
That's it. The "story" stopped after 5 minutes after the game starts, and now i'm running around slaying orcs in a brutal way.
If you want it buy it, buy it for those 4 bucks cause it is not worth 5.
>>
>>382424551
>Its AC+Batman Arkham City, its really good, made me hype for Shadow of war.
Bro! Can't wait to play the next Call of Duty while drinking some Mtn Dew between partying and getting drunk, dude!

Fuck off normalfag
>>
File: 1498852731192.jpg (7KB, 239x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498852731192.jpg
7KB, 239x250px
>>382424673
>If you actually like videogames on /v/ you are a normalfag
>>
>>382424928
Name a game you like that isn't just muh cinematic gameplay
>>
>>382425080
Last game I played is Starcraft 2, I play almost every game except for jrpgs, mmorpgs and racing games
>>
>>382425152
Sounds like you only play what's popular.
>>
>>382425080
>le cinematic gaming xD
>goes back to playing fagsona

weebshits need to fuck off
>>
>>382425274
Yes I mainly play AAA games but sometimes I play other non popular stuff like subnautica and rising storm.

I used to play Tremulous for years when it was still alive, it's a shame the only game even remotely similar to it is natural selection 2 and it sucks.
>>
>>382425430
Don't like fagsona. I just prefer games with actually substance.
>>
>>382425557
Explain how shadow of mordor, an open world game that has maybe 2 cutscenes in the entire thing, is a cinematic game?
>>
>>382425612
You don't know what a cinematic game is, do you?
>>
>>382425612
Not him but I assume he means the fact that there's a lot of slow motion when you kill enemies and it's a very easy game, if not that I don't know what he means by cinematic
>>
>>382422413
I'd buy it for like 3 dollars to see what Shadow of War lite might feel like. The more I see of SoW the more Shadow of Mordor looks like a prototype for the system.

If you enjoy the core gameplay offered by the Nemesis system then you'll likely get quite a few hours in as you fight different types of orcs, make your headcanon about their rise and fall in their hierarchy and experiment with mauling them and see if they come back, angrier and more deformed than ever.

If the game doesnt suit you you can get it refunded in 2 hours.
>>
There's not a lot of cutscenes in the new Deus Ex games(a few) but those are very much cinematic games. It's games that style themselves as movies at the expense of gameplay. This doesn't just mean cinematics but can be a contributing factor. Idiot.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.