[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easy Mode Pacifers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: easyode.png (223KB, 569x448px) Image search: [Google]
easyode.png
223KB, 569x448px
What is wrong with people that they are pathologically unable to admit they are just bad at games? Yeah I get it, your a Gamer, your biggest hobby is playing video games, but you still suck. So what? Just admit that you are bad and never going to get better.
>>
File: 1468699412126.png (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468699412126.png
1MB, 800x600px
>>
File: 1494985005665.png (757KB, 963x973px) Image search: [Google]
1494985005665.png
757KB, 963x973px
>Want to play Hard on first Play through
>Not only increased the Enemies health but increases their damage to the point of delivering a death blow in two or less hits
>No way to beat Hard unless you force your way through abusing Respawns/Saves or Playing the game a first time and playing it again on a harder difficulty
>>
>difficulties:
>normal
>hard
>super hard
Why can't we just have easy for starters anymore? Normal is the new easy.
>>
I would honestly challenge every single person who says "sometimes I just want to come home and feel like a god damn superhero" to prove to me that they are actually able to beat a fair game of the same genre, if not the same game, on a higher difficultly. Why do they all feel like they need to lie to themselves about how good they actually are at games, and pretend they're just holding themselves back on purpose. Games have higher difficulty settings because they are not fun at lower difficulties than what you are able to play at. Playing below your skill level is *boring*.
>>
>>382418127
>Yeah I get it, your a Gamer, your biggest hobby is playing video games, but you still suck. So what? Just admit that you are bad
that would require them to admit they're not the former either
>>382419356
hopes that it'll stop bullying in schools (and among adults who have jobs in games journo)
>>
>>382418127
Oh hey
Spamfag is changing up his routine.
Or were you not aware that this thread and many other like it are made by a ban evading severely autistic biodrone who loves anthony burch?
Not defending retards who play on easy mode, but come on m8, at least be original about the way you shit on shitters.
>>
>>382418282
something something crescent something something elementary schooler crescent

best guess: He can't even input a quarter-circle (hadoken)!? seriously? Even an elementary school kid can input a hadoken! hahahaha
>>
I always play on normal.
If it's too easy, then the game is too easy.
If it's too hard, then the game is too hard.
90% of hardmodes don't make the game "harder" necessarily either, just longer.

I will say though that while I enjoy difficulty in certain games, a game does not need to be difficult in order to be fun for me.
>>
Always do my first playthrough on easy if I want to enjoy a games story, go back after on harder difficulties if I really enjoyed it.
>>
Why does it matter to all you bellends how other people play their games?
>>
File: 1491663887263s.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491663887263s.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
I always play games on the easiest difficulty because if I can make it easier for myself to play, then I can, it's called being smart.
>>
>>382420225
It doesn't. I do find this kind of thing where they get their feelings hurt and consider it an attaq if anyone ever says they're just bad at the game to be ridiculous. Like I don't get offended when someone says playing the version of a piano song made entirely out of quarter notes isn't very good. I know it isn't. I just am not good at that instrument.
>>
most game "difficulty" just buffs enemies and debuffs the player, making it a trial of patience rather than skill
normal difficulty should be challenging but not to the point of masochism, and should be rewarding but not to the point of jerking off the player and calling him amazing, and hard should be for the masochistic tryhard l33t gamer crowd
what's the point of normal difficulty if it's not difficult?
>>
>>382420215
Maybe 1% of video games stories every have been worth playing the game over twice to hear. It's shocking that someone is willing to waste 8 hours of their life clearing dull challenges just to hear what Nathan Drake did next. However I will concede that gameplay in Last of Us, Uncharted, Tomb Raider et al. is just bad.
>>
>>382420540
>most game "difficulty" just buffs enemies and debuffs the player, making it a trial of patience rather than skill
People say this but it's often not so simple
It's true in bad games such as Bioshock
It's not true in Metal Gear Revengence or Doom
>>
>>382420790
keyword there is *most.*

there are a few games that do game difficulty right, such as Hotline Miami, Stalker, and [Spoiler]Fallout 4 survival mode[/Spoiler]
>>
File: wat the fug png.png (4KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
wat the fug png.png
4KB, 190x190px
What is this defeatist gay attitude?
Of course you will get better, if you actually try.
>>
>>382418127
agreed. u can play easy, but admit its because u suck; dont try and justify it. self-realisation is a good thing; you will just be lying to yourself otherwise.
>>
>>382420912
is survival mode dlc?
i hated fallout 4 for the exact reason that it was way too easy
>>
>>382421491
No. Todd is jewish, but he isn't THAT jewish.
>>
>>382421491
nope, it's free
>>
>>382421737
if i eventually play the train wreck that is fallout 4 again, ill make sure to put on survival.
>>
File: thomas reads internet reviews.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thomas reads internet reviews.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
>>382418127
Playing multiplayer games with people like this is the worst. If they lose they always blame the game mechanics, luck, character counters, distractions, lag or something else because it clearly isnt their fault that they are bad at videogames
I used to play Dota with a friend of mine but he never admits hes wrong, always blames others for the losses and thinks its the games fault that hes stuck in 3k mmr despite making several smurf accounts and always calibrating at 3k
>>
If the gameplay is good I do tend to go for higher difficulties, but if it is bad and I'm only in it for the story I just go easy to get through it as quickly as possible
>>
>>382421904
This. In a single-player vaccum, it's fine, let them play godmode if they want.

But then the same people jump into competitive multiplayer and expect everyone else on their team to accept their attitude of not wanting to put effort into the game.
>>
>>382420337
How much do you weigh?
>>
>>382421904
What about combos of the player being non-optimal and his team/whatever being non-optimal?
>>
>>382422752
That shit hardly matters unless you are actually playing with people who are good at the game
People who are good at videogames can do whatever build and combos they want and still win, people who are bad at videogames copy optimal builds without knowing why they are doing it and lose because they have no fucking idea what they are doing
Tryharding like that in casual level play usually only sucks the fun out of it
>>
>>382420061
I also play on normal, to me that is what the developers designed the game around, and I want to see how well they did it

I only play hard mode on games that I LOVE
>>
>>382423026
All my friends are this. I tried explaining this to them, but they are too bad at videogame to understand.
>>
>turn up difficulty
>all that changes is damage taken and enemy health
>>
>Play Crysis on hardest difficulty
>enemies speak Korean so you don't understand what they're saying
>Crosshair removed
>less health but enemies don't get more
>hurr durr, Crysis is nothing but a tech demo
>>
>>382419465
Of course they can, thing is that it probably is above their skill level and the frustration from failure outweighs the benefits of overcoming the challenge. Actually it doesn't even have anything to do with skill since you can practice, it's experience and patience level. The more difficult games I've played, the more tolerant to frustration I've become. The less frustration I feel, the more I can enjoy the nice feeling of overcoming a challenge.
>>
I've never played a game that was worth playing that I couldn't beat.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.