[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitman™

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>Another Elusive Target is out
>Go out of my way to play it even though they're always fucking boring uneventful targets but I have no choice because if time runs out I'll miss on them and their rewards forever
I love this game, but Elusive Targets are seriously the worst shit ever. They need to promise us they will reloop them back in at some point. They have no value whatsoever and are actually detracting from my enjoyment in the game.
>>
Yeah, elusive targets just feel like a chore.
>>
i think if it you had to wait like a week after failing to retry it would be good enough to keep you on the edge while doing the mission but without limiting the content forever.
>>
>>382417893
This. Uninstalled because I missed so many due to work.
>>
>>382417568
this would bother me too OP. thanks for giving me a reason to ignore this game. im still enraged about absolution.
>>
Spent 40 hours having fun with missions and escalation.
Elusive Target are just a small side thing.
The game is brilliant even without them
>>
>>382419316
The game would be better WITHOUT them, is the point.
>>
itt: casuals crying

>>382419331
how would the game be better with less content? if you don't want to do them then don't fucking do them. are you such an autismus that you feel compelled to 100% every game you play even if you don't like them?
>>
>Getting triggered over not unlocking cosmetic items
>In a singleplayer game
>>
>>382419456
>how would the game be better with less content
You sound like an open world fag
>>
>>382419456
Sorry you got so mad over a different opinion.
>>
File: 1371731594991.jpg (80KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1371731594991.jpg
80KB, 413x395px
>>382417568
>He can't eliminate ET with SASO
>>
>>382421317
I can. It's just boring.
>>
It sucks
>>
>Knock out current target
>Chuck him over the side of the building
>Accident death
>Body found
>No SA when I left the level

What the fuck game.
>>
>>382423667

Were you recorded on camera?
>>
>>382423727
Nope. Lost because a body was found.
>>
>>382422089
then don't play it
>>
>>382423667
The body was probably found before you threw it out
>>
File: 1464004342459.jpg (24KB, 296x283px) Image search: [Google]
1464004342459.jpg
24KB, 296x283px
>wait a few days
>check reddit for the foolproof method, ie the latest you can SA by poisoning the 2nd cup from the right
>play as I please with my new suits
>>
>>382424008
Somehow never thought of that. I was thinking the guard on the floor below spotted him falling that's why it came up body found.
>>
>>382424409
You fucked up
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.