[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pitch Fallout 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 22

File: 0mfGq6O.jpg (675KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0mfGq6O.jpg
675KB, 1920x1080px
Pitch Fallout 5
>>
TEN THOUSAND first names
>>
File: Fnevada.jpg (359KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fnevada.jpg
359KB, 1024x768px
>>382412607
>>
It's a game about nothing
>>
File: 1497301319747.jpg (81KB, 593x539px) Image search: [Google]
1497301319747.jpg
81KB, 593x539px
>Pitch Fallout 5
into the trash?
>>
Get Obsidian to make it an isometric RPG, and somehow convince Avellone to work with them.
>>
Setting needs to be west coast. Bethesda's east coast historical americana aesthetic just doesn't work.
>>
Why do you want Fallout 5™ why you can get The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim™.
>>
File: themoon.jpg (23KB, 325x283px) Image search: [Google]
themoon.jpg
23KB, 325x283px
Put it on the moon.
>>
you gotta flip the floop
>>
File: Tank_render.png (159KB, 429x324px) Image search: [Google]
Tank_render.png
159KB, 429x324px
>>382412607

A third party fan oriented group make a fallout 5 for shits and giggles for no money and in secret. It pokes fun at all of the series, including tactics.

The MW-BOS are the primary antagonists held up in Vault-00 or Norad and wage war against both sides of the united states. They've got Tanks, Mechs, Stompy robots, mutants, a deathclaw unit akin to a k-9 unit where intelligent death claws are partnered with next-gen power armored handlers. They have a few jets/drones as well and are the main barrier that keep the factions at bay.

Eastcoast factions are critiqued as braindead fucking morons, knuckle dragging dipshits whom are blindly altruistic and often shoot first before asking questions.

Westcoast is seen as pretentious, loathsome, nearly all of them lack initiative or often over think things. Their alliances are usually tenuous at best and fall flat after a generation or two. They often find themselves at an impasse until some leader shows up to resolve shit.

The midwest brotherhood are darwinian in their approach, lead by general barneky whose voiced by Lee Ermey whom is a battledroid that answers only to " the warrior " currently known as the calculator. They both explain that neither is able to prove they deserve control of the continent. But if one were to win, it would only mean they unfucked themselves and became successors.

The entire thing will be based on Friedrich Neiches work and the idea of man/woman willing themselves to be greater always and never believe they are perfect.

The theme is Johnny Cash's " I walk the line "

It takes place in Colarado, the edge of Cheyenne Mountain, you siege it or defend it. There are many references it examples about the siege and fall of rome by the goths.
>>
File: 1448445498480.png (16KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
1448445498480.png
16KB, 174x231px
>>382412607
Go north
Fight canucks for their syrup
Mooseclaws
Annex Canada again
>>
Fallout Alaska
>>
>>382415330
>>382415362
Eskimo Tribal Gangs
Chinese Remnant Faction
American Army Outposts everywhere
Conflict over oil reserves

If I had an imagination I could probably think of other cool shit. I just can think of what they would eat.
>>
File: 5456126.gif (1MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
5456126.gif
1MB, 352x217px
>>382415325

waiting for my no replies.
>>
>>382415632
>>382415330
>>382415362

Gay, done before, shit that does nothing to further the series etc.
>>
>>382414281
Is English translation out?
>>
>>382415325
>Friedrich Neiches
Couldn't you at least google his name to make sure?
>>
It's like Fallout with guns!
>>
>>382415869
wrong on all counts friend. i bet you're a "fallout needs to leave the US xD" fag.
>>
>>382415869
Has there been snow in fallout before?
>>
File: fo5.jpg (101KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
fo5.jpg
101KB, 736x490px
>>382416031

>Dude Eskimos, lmao

Fuck off nigger,

>>382416001

Its 3 am and I'm pitching fallout 5 ideas.
>>
File: fug.gif (1MB, 926x972px) Image search: [Google]
fug.gif
1MB, 926x972px
>>382415869
What do you mean by "further the series?" Genuinely curious. Do you mean a setting that hasn't been done before, or building upon what is already established, or something else?
>>
>>382412607
its funny because /v/ can probably write a better story than bethesda
>>
>>382415325
Actually sound pretty fun for a fanfic.
>>
>>382416132

Fallout 3, literally went to alaska.
>>
File: 42f950f8acbaca7b2baccf7c8ecb3033.jpg (713KB, 2112x2816px) Image search: [Google]
42f950f8acbaca7b2baccf7c8ecb3033.jpg
713KB, 2112x2816px
>>382412607
Canada border area with hairy deathclaws. A chicago like city where alcohol is banned so it actually has an in game use for smuggling and an underground mob with an al capone equivalent.
Layering and warmth system, a vault where there was a simulated weather system with seasons but it mysteriously got stuck on winter one year and forced everyone to eat each other and steal each others vault-tec brand sweaters to survive
>>
>>382416253
There's a hell of a lot more interesting shit in Alaska than Eskimos. Not to mention Anchorage is a big fucking deal in the lore.
>>
Guys I'm feeling really tempted to buy Fallout 4 and a Season Pass. Help me make a decision.
>>
>>382412607
Skyrim with guns
>>
>>382416334
a simulation of a tiny part of pre-apocalyptic alaska
>>
>>382412607
Make it a post-nuclear role-playing game
Guaranteed to sell
>>
>>382416375
Buy Fallout 4 but skip the season pass, only worthwhile DLC is far harbor
>>
>>382412607
Paid mods
>>
You have very little and a simple background.
>Factions' motives, rationale, and ideology actually makes sense and have no large retarded inconsistencies.
No generic (X trouble at Y) quests.
>No generic / randomized weapons, like in FO4.
Ammo has weight.
>Hunger / thirst system.
When sneaking, if the enemy becomes suspicious or alert of your presence, like making noise or leaving exploded corpses >right on the floor, they will enter their S&D mode, for a MUCH longer time. Essentially, if you aren't ghosting, you'll have a hard time.
>No voiced MC. FO3 and FNV style dialouge.
Skills checks are not based on probability, but raw "if x >= y" conditions.
>No fucking 2010's haircut styles. Why the fuck would I want characters in my 50s-esque 2077 post-apocalyptic video game to look like some fucking hip-hop celeb from 2017?
The game is actually beta-tested.

Can't be arsed to think of more.
>>
File: 1477883547660.png (203KB, 473x357px) Image search: [Google]
1477883547660.png
203KB, 473x357px
>>382416592
Excuse me?
>>
File: 234678989.jpg (16KB, 334x209px) Image search: [Google]
234678989.jpg
16KB, 334x209px
>>382416258

A number of things, hence the broadness of the statement. I mean fuck, ROMANS IN FALLOUT? But then you meet him and you find that he's fairly sensible and chose the old way for its detachment from the world they live in, how alien it was.

It's important to shit on the Fallout 3 fans, its important to shit on the original fans, it's important to shoot on my Tactics fan ass. It is important because it starts a dialogue, obsidian explored their own want to keep working on fallout or owning the IP again.

Up its own ass? Maybe a little, my idea I mean, not obsidians. It would open up a variety of enemies, massive potentials for interaction, dialogues and checks. Weapons, equipment and a variety of fights. Imagine unifying all of the BOS and leading them to push NCR and the minutemen off the united states? Or maybe You're an NCR and nobody else kind of guy? Or maybe you want to go full on Follower and tell every faction to stand down while you convince everyone to form a new nation using your own celebrity.
>>
>>382416452

There is literally nothing there of consequence.

>>382416374

Because of an invasion that lasted a few weeks at best and could only fill some dlc in FO3.
>>
You boot the game up and it's an exact copy of Skyrim.
>>
>>382416592
The Rise of the Mechanist DLC isn't any good? I'm leaning toward your suggestion of getting the plain vanilla but just want to hear some opinions of it.
>>
You're a vault overseer at one of the best equipped and stocked vaults. Your vault will be opening soon for the first time and will only remain open for X amount of time unless the vault votes to keep it open.

Starting stats are done in a Q&A reflection on why you were elected vault leader (You're strong enough fight, or good at negotiating trade deals with the outside world.)

Gameplay involves either making a case for or against the permanent opening up of your vault. While the vault is open you can bring back things you find to upgrade parts of the vault and inform vault dwellers about the outside world.

Depending on your choices the vault flourishes, is attacked, or other things, shit I don't know.

There's a lot of unexplored gameplay and stories to be done with the vaults. They always throw you out 5 minutes into the game.
>>
>>382416864

FO4 is only good if you want to shoot things.
That is literally it, very few checks, very few quests, very little intrigue.
>>
>>382416860
With guns
>>
>>382412607
NCR are moving up, into Canada for a nuclear winter, takes place in Vancouver, the three main factions are the NCR, a tribe of Native Americans trying to reclaim their land, and a new sector of the Enclave stationed up in Canada that you're actually allowed to join this time.
Some Mariposa Super Mutants would be there too just for kicks.
>>
It will be called Borderout
>>
Though a lot of people would probably consider it lazy, I'd love to go back to the Capital Wasteland. I want to see what the Brotherhood has done there now that they run it.

Other than that New York is always interesting. Plus it's the only place I see the Brotherhood having any interest in, and you know Bethesda needs to have them being a big presence in their games.
>>
Fallout: Outback
fahken deathroos, primitive automotive technology (the legendary V E E - A Y T E)
ripping mad skidz in the desert while shootin a cunt with your double-barrel in a sandstorm
>mad max but better
>>
>>382412607
It's simple: We kill the Todd man.
>>
Shit, it would be interesting if they doubled down on their aylmao shit and the next game they are the main bad guys. You need to assemble a resistance against the lmao and build a prewar prototype weapon that will turn the tide of the war.
>>
>>382417807
Yes, this. I want to be the ounly one whu can drive that tanka.
>>
>>382412607
Florida. Miami or Orlando area. Not sure which. Rad-gators. Rad-roaches are still called "palmetto bugs" by the locals and they fly like motherfuckers. If Miami, include a group of communist Cuban ghouls. If Orlando, make a city in an amusement park but done correctly. Crazy Florida people still act like Floridians. Potential for "rich" people from around the wasteland to come down to Florida for a vacation.
>>
>>382414694
but todd i already have 5 copies of skyrim and i cant afford a vr headset
>>
File: 5456128.gif (915KB, 359x254px) Image search: [Google]
5456128.gif
915KB, 359x254px
>>382415325
>>382415664

Called it, literally turning into muh canada, muh australia, operation ankorage.
>>
Remove quest tracker.

Design the game around the lack of a quest tracker.

Seriously, disable quest trackers in any post oblivion bethesda game and they didn't even try, no directions from NPCs, no hints, no nothing, they pretty much designed the NPCs to say "Hey, go talk to this guy" and then you just have to follow the giant dot to the guy.
>>
File: 1486067009198.jpg (50KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1486067009198.jpg
50KB, 599x563px
>>382412607
Start the game as a prostitute.
>>
>>382412607
>Seattle
>factions are former chinese navy ghouls, former canadian resistance ghouls or descendants, NCR coming from the south and some other crazy religious cult (maybe even Atoms)
>in the end you can give seattle to any each of them or keep it independant.

it just works
>>
Something in the middle america or the deep south or even the west, as long as we don't go back to the hellhole that is the east coast plot.

Gotta be all New Vegas systems, meaning non-% skill checks, ACTUAL SKILLS BACK and the old leveling system.

Actually hire/bring in someone from the old Obsidian writing team and get them on that shit.

No generic weapons shit anymore. Make weapons go back to the way they were, legendaries should actually be unique cosmetically and have names.

Bring back armor and weapon conditions but make it much slower so you don't have to fucking repair that shit after one play session.

Keep the new gunplay in FO4 but get the dodging shit out of there. There is nothing more infuriating than bullet dodging enemies that you clearly hit.

Keep the new power armor but actually make that shit actually make sense in the lore. That means no more fucking standard issue fusion cores, some, like the T-51, us microfusion cores. Just take that shit out of the game and make power armor a reward from the brotherhood and not something some random fucktard can use.

Make ghoul far more fucking disgusting, I want to hate them for a reason, they can't just look like noseless humans, their skin is actually peeling off.

Make the factions more gray. As in don't make one the obvious fucking choice, make all of them seem nice but also bad as you look deeper.

Make raiders be more savage. Rape, slavery, cannibalism, drugs, etc. Just make the player actually think about them instead of making them just loot and target practice.

Old dialogue systems needs to be back, with better options than "Yes, Yes, Sarcastic Yes and No(yes)"

FIX ALL THE LORE HOLES YOU MADE TODD. I can't name them all but shit like prewar jet pisses me off. Please fix.

All I can fucked to write.
>>
>>382417342
I was interested right until you said Enclave. At this point in the lore, they should be fuckin gone.
>>
>>382412607
Set in Canada
Stalker meets Fallout
Scavenge the wilderness for food and supplies during the day when it's warm, so that you can survive the cold and the predators at night.
>>
Prewar Fallout playing as GI fighting Chink in alaska
>>
>>382418418
The Enclave is the US fuckin' government and military, and the US and Canada together is one big fuckin' country, but they'd be a more grey sect of the enclave, and not just lets kill everybody because we're ebul, like in Fallout 3.
>>
>>382412607
Get Obsidian to do it.
West Coast. Maybe in Oregon to revisit Arroyo.
Either make the Brotherhood really weak or have them be long gone.
Bring skills back.
>>
File: dudeduders.png (3MB, 1731x1085px) Image search: [Google]
dudeduders.png
3MB, 1731x1085px
You are limited to one type of pistol, bat, machine-gun, minigun, and of course, a rocket launcher. All of which are customizable to some degree, but only when you level each individual weapon up. Of course you'll get the Fat Man, after you earn the rocket launcher experience by beating most of the side-quests in the game.
The Speech skill is removed, because of engine limitations. Dialogue on the other hand, is fully voiced and better than ever. 200,000 individual lines of dialogue have been recorded for your protagonist: Tyrone OR Tyrell.
In order to appease some of the fanbase, we've removed the invisible barriers on the outskirts of the map. Players can now travel beyond to find an increasingly lower resolution dirt texture that stretches out more and more until the game crashes.
You start out in Vault 102, 2 months after the conflict of the Capital Wasteland.
People will eat it up, because its got the Bethesda name on it.
>>
>>382418435
>Survival elements
But the audiance will get confused and give up if we make it to hard!!!! What we need is more basebuilding on the eastcoast that totally ignores the lore because god forbid someone doesnt know whats going on.
>>
>>382419869
I was angry from the first sentence to the last, well done.
>>
>>382412607
>Pitch Fallout 5

every arm of bethesda and zenimax suddenly burst into flames and everyone inside died screaming in both pain/horror.
>>
>>382412607
>Pitch Fallout 5

i'll pitch it into the trash, howbow dah
>>
>>382418562
Play as a GI in the Gobi/Yangtze campaigns. Then you come back stateside and help the NG with food riots and it ends with the bombs falling
>>
>>382412702
fucking sold
>>
Your wife/husband gets kidnapped and now you have to find them.

But later it turns out you were the wife all along.
>>
>>382417671
>Now that they run it
>Gave away the one resource they could easily leverage to get everyone to not be shit
>Left to deal with synths
>Maxson was a kid in three and now an elder
>They abandoned the area to deal with the Institute

Pay the fuck attention, also no make an actual game instead of one where there are two factions that despise each other (Outcasts and BoS) but never do anything about it.

Don't revisit an area, find something new and not act like there are no settlements, towns or nations forming after 200 fucking years.
>>
>>382412607
You play a deathclaw hunting delicious vault dwellers.
>>
We've completely removed the SPECIAL and Perk systems and replaced them with Wasteland Paths. This way, characters can simply pick a path in the beginning of the game to follow and it handles all of their stat progression. This gives them more time to focus on our radiant quest system without being bogged down by the numbers game.
>>
File: 1043724540797.jpg (167KB, 1140x650px) Image search: [Google]
1043724540797.jpg
167KB, 1140x650px
australia
>>
>>382422243
I could see Todd pulling this shit unironically
>>
>>382422267
Fallout in Australia would be awesome. Not sure what the lore is about Australia but you would have a pretty cool setting with desert, lots of weird animals to turn mutant, and depending on map size/distance from nuclear blasts the potential to have some weird forests/coastline
>>
>>382414935
>50s sci-fi moonbase
>controlled by Enclave
>You must rebel Red Faction style
That could be be pretty cool.
>>
For fallout 5, we're cancelling both the fallout franchise and the elder scrolls franchise immediately and dissolving bethesda game studio

>tfw 10/10 decision
>>
you can cum in hyper-real voxel 3D maxed out virtua-fullreal enviormotives
>>
>>382418659
>The Enclave is the US fuckin' government and military
They were an incredibly small sect of important people within the government. Not the entire bureaucratic/military apparatus.
>>
Give it to Neo-Obsidian.

/thread
>>
>>382419869
>Of course you'll get the Fat Man, after you earn the Rocket Launcher experience by beating most of the side-quests in the game.
Your game just flopped. Hand out the Fatman in the first mission and maybe you would have succeeded.
>>
>>382423097
you cant /thread your own post newfag
>>
File: 34346735.gif (2MB, 447x214px) Image search: [Google]
34346735.gif
2MB, 447x214px
>>382417807
This please
Break out the sports gear and mohawks
>>
>>382423228
I just did, sorry Todd.

By the way F4 blows.
>>
Fallout 5: Episode 1 Free, buy each following episode for $19.99, there are 10 episodes in total, you can buy the entire season for $180 and get the season pass for $60
>>
>>382412607
Have Obsidian write it and either give them time or make sure they don't half-ass it with the quality control in terms of bugs.
>>
>>382423228
>you cant do this thing
not him but fuck off
>>
>>382423550
>he's being retarded dont correct him

neo-v really out tonight
>>
>>382422508
>New Zealand DLC

Nothing has changed because nobody cares about us enough to nuke us.
>>
>>382416946
So basically Fallout Shelter but with actual management mechanics instead of mobile game shit?
>>
>>382422508
Main-line Fallout games should always take place in the US. Going to other countries could work for DLC or something, but it would be stupid as the full-game.
>>
File: 1457554282780.jpg (190KB, 1050x899px) Image search: [Google]
1457554282780.jpg
190KB, 1050x899px
>>
>California, set directly after Fallout 2

the only acceptable answer.
>>
>>382423550
How about you fuck off, newfag?
>>
>>382423832
>Main-line Fallout games should always take place in the US
Yeah, because buying the same game over and over again is so much fun.

The new game should take place in North Korea or something, change things up a bit, Fallout is so fucking stale like how many times can you make the same game about murrican neighborhoods. Put it in China, I want to see new kind of buildings and enemies for once.
>>
>>382416253
>dude fuck your ideas
>lets just wallow in what we have now
>read my retarded fanfic
>>
Fallout London
We heard that the UK went to pot and it did but in a pure dystopian steam gothic way. Since the majority of British buildings are stone a lot of ruins remained and still gave shelter from nuclear blasts.

The atom was used to create steam and so all buildings are now connected via large steam pipes each providing power to miniture generators in each building. Power is moved around purely by these steam pipes.

Cameras everywhere with a sinister take on an unseen faceless government now in control keeping the populace controlled whilst also experimenting on them to push forward an evil agenda.
>>
>>382423972
Fallout is about America. Make some other post apocalyptic game if you're so desperate for one set elsewhere.
>>
Mobile release clicker game featuring 1 level and 4 DLC levels at 9.99 each
>>
>>382412607
Hawaii
>>
>>382416375
I've been waiting for the season pass to hit $20. I have hope it will one day
>>
>>382424908
in this late-stage capitalism? not a chance
>>
>>382412607
You're the new Overseer of a self-sufficient control vault. After a 50 year timer, your vault's GECK worked perfectly and everything has been just fine for two centuries thanks to the vault being in a secluded area.

Nothing bad happens, there are no ghouls or rad-whatevers. You just run a cozy vault for your time as boss.
>>
File: 1497792156510.jpg (37KB, 349x451px) Image search: [Google]
1497792156510.jpg
37KB, 349x451px
>>382412607
I'd prefer somewhere more mid-west. The East coast brotherhood is very boring along with it's enemies.

Could revisit locations in 5 for the West are at least touch upon them more. Maybe even introduce a new faction that's been gradually growing in the West, maybe some splinter factions. Not saying it has to be in Nevada, just somewhere West and could provide interesting characters, stories, and environments.

I'd enjoy a tribal / town upbringing similar to 2's beginning. Or maybe you're just a wanderer that came into some random town and that's how you start off.
>>
File: FO01_NPC_Nicole_N.png (418KB, 803x414px) Image search: [Google]
FO01_NPC_Nicole_N.png
418KB, 803x414px
>>382416651
>No fucking 2010's haircut styles
You're a stupid faggot, you know that?
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.