[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth buying if you don't have friends to play with ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
Is this worth buying if you don't have friends to play with ?
>>
>>382409485

Yes. The single player is fun, although it can be a little intimating if you're shit. DESU, the game is like 70% looting/30% fighting. So if you like running around looking for shit, you might enjoy it.
>>
I only play solo because I also have 0 friends.
>>
no, it's really not

I play with 3 old friends, solo queue is pure fucking shit.
>>
>>382409727

>solo queue is pure fucking shit.

Thats probably because YOU"RE PURE FUCKING SHIT!
>>
>>382409485
so how long does it take to find a decent weapon? I can imagine playing this and just getting fucked over and over before I even have a gun by people who know where to find shit. I also have no friends, but might still pick it up.
>>
>>382409786
Different locations have higher rates for good weapons.
>>
>>382409750
I literally just left a solo game with 8 kills and made it to top 3 and it was still garbage

enjoy having no one to play with and eventually succumbing to your suicidal thoughts
>>
Get this with some weed and a fidget spinner and you're all set
>>
I had some 10 hours of fun with it but optimization is fucking T E R R I B L E for something that looks like Far Cry 1.

The rush when you win a round is pretty cool tho
>>
File: 1424433662316.png (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1424433662316.png
5KB, 200x200px
>planned xbox port with pc crossplay for
this unfinished and horribly optimized garbage
>the big monthly updates comprise of 1-2 guns, a minimal game mechanic being added and a bunch of filler text so people dont think they're getting lazy

game is good
>>
>>382409786
It can take anywhere from 10 seconds to 10 minutes, but you're bound to find a good weapon eventually either through finding them yourself or killing somebody who found one and looting the body.
>>
>>382409961
I have a 1080ti so hopefully that should work. it's funny I couldn't even run deus ex MD with MSAA, but if I max everything and turn that off then it's fine.
>>
>>382409485
I hate this game for the sole reason that the literally who faggot that made this slapped his name front and center on the game's title, his edgy online username no less, like he's fucking Tom Clancy or something. How big of a egotistical douche do you need to be to do something like that?
>>
>>382410087
He had to do that so the game could have some cred
>>
>>382410087
I don't know why he chose to do that. it makes the game's title look really stupid to someone who doesn't know what the deal is.
>>
>>382410087
To be honest that's why I avoided the game for so long. It just seemed like flavor of the month terrible steam trash. And it is, but this one is just sort of fun. I think he would have had more success just calling the game "Battlegrounds", and then you wouldn't have people saying "PUB GEE" like idiots.
>>
>>382409485
No

It's only fun with friends and even then it's not that great
>>
>>382410087
PlayerUnknown created the original battle royale mod in Arma and consulted on H1Z1. He's got cred. That's something you leverage in order to elevate your product above other, similar offerings in the market.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.