[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop being nice. Stop being mean. Stop being neutral.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: kreia.png (578KB, 669x678px)
kreia.png
578KB, 669x678px
Stop being nice.
Stop being mean.
Stop being neutral.
>>
>>382408304
Stop misunderstanding motives,

She wanted you to consider your actions and the consequences they bring, and how to warp everything to your advantage.

You undoubtedly failed her.
>>
>>382408526
maybe its just that your choices don't matter because it's an unfinished piece of shit.
>>
>>382408304

All of these things.

Stop being. Start thinking. Intend, instead of reacting.

You should be an force on the world, not a object in it. Your alignment is a means, not an end.

Care for an old woman's wisdom and vision only as far as it serves your own.
>>
>>382408526
>warp everything to your advantage.
In other words "be selfish"
In other words "be mean"
>>
>>382409168
>Be selfish
Correct
>Be mean
Incorrect. Being mean for no reason serves no purpose and can negatively affect your goals and your quest for strength.
>>
>>382408979
Best post right here
>>
shes saying there is no good, no bad, you just do what it takes to get what you want, this may inude being nice to get people to join you ad being "evil" to get your way.

/thread
>>
>>382409484
what if being good and bad are both written poorly and neither really beenfits you enough to warrant the means?
>>
Stop being.

Being is the force

Pretzels lie
>>
>>382409680
/thread
>>
dude moral ambiguity lmao
>>
Sounds like she wants you to stop being a walking caricature.
>>
>predict the outcome of everything you do
>oh wait how did my Sith lords disappoint me
>why am I lacking one hand
>why is the Exile not doing as I say
>>
>>382408979

I laughed harder than I should have at this.
>>
File: qb.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
qb.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>382408304
become meguca
>>
>>382409757
They manipulate

They are also weak
>>
>>382410490

Predict and consider are two very different words.

You can't predict a beggar you gave money would end up falling into a power coupling at the wrong time and blowing up the city.

You can reasonably conclude he's got a pretty good chance of getting mugged if you give him a bunch of credits.

Your intentions are not your results. Weigh the outcomes and take action based on long term goals.

Doesn't she bitch at you for any choice during the beggar scene?
>>
>>382408526
>>382408304
stop doing what she wants. it was all a means to meet her ends, that's why the game put so much emphasis on her opinion.
>>
apathy =
>>
>>382411003
Isn't it more reasonable to believe that the last person getting mugged is a beggar? Also yes, she berates you for both decisions. That's why I said that you have to predict the outcomes to satisfy her because sometimes effect and cause are beyond your immediate comprehension.
>>
>>382409168
>"be mean" for no reason
>Kreia will never get angrier with you
You are missing the point, anon.

Shitty video, but it was the best one I could find:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25lm3cxnF8k
9:15
>>
>>382411531
>OMG BE NUUTROOL BUT DON'T BE TRUE NUUTROOL
>>
>>382412067

Think about who is in this city.

There is only one kind of person in Nar Shadda that has nothing, and can't protect what he has, a vagrant.
>>
>>382408979
>>382409329
>>382410586
>pointless blanket statement from a shitposter
>best post
>loool so funneh xd
Name instances where your choice doesn't matter.
>>
File: stop.png (453KB, 669x678px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
453KB, 669x678px
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
>>382408979
>>
>>382408304
omg kreia so deep
>>
>>382408526
>>382409117
This was one of the things I loved about Kreia. One of the side quests on Nar Shaddaa I remember was reuniting some refugee guy with his wife. Most of the guides online I read said she loses influence for the LS option, but telling the couple to pass the good deed along in lieu of payment nets her an influence gain (may have been a TSLRCM addition).
>>
>>382411531
Death. She's right.
>>
>>382412671
choice doesent matter with replying to your post
>>
>>382412945
But it does. You can either be a contrarian shitposter just for the sake of it or you can explain your opinion which may or may not be sensible.
>>
If you play the game in such a way that you have actual convictions and can actually justify your actions then she's significantly more amenable overall and even speaks positively of your actions by the end.
>>
>>382412929

Kreia does not want you to be evil. Evil is wasteful and inefficient.
She doesn't want you to be good either. Good is self-destructive and ineffective.

Kreia wants you to acknowledge that your will is the root of your morality, and both good and evil are simply color on your leaves.

To cause suffering is no different than to suffer
To shed blood is no different than bleeding

If you wish to help others, do not pay good to the world, but harness it, make the world drag good through the fields, to feed and fuel a heaven of your design.

If you intend to help yourself, do not let the blood soak the ground, but drink greedily of it. Shackle the rabble to the engine of your ambition and use it to consume those who oppose you.

To save a life with no purpose weighs no different than to take a life with no purpose.
>>
File: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (57KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg
57KB, 500x667px
>>382408304
Just remember that being neutral means compromise and not every compromise brings out the truth. There is such a thing as the middle ground fallacy and meeting half-way does not imply you're at the best position logically.
>>
>>382414414
Truth but neutralfags will never accept this.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.