[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Children card games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (722KB, 640x574px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
722KB, 640x574px
Yugioh 5Ds stardust acceleration>DA GX>everything else

what does /v/ think of the 5D SDA for the DS?

IIRC it's the only yugioh game where you get to run around in. Plus it had turbo Duels. Come on, that was fuckin awesome.
>>
How do you get past the police officer guy? I hated the racing part of the game.
>>
>>382406551
its been so long anon, I can't remember.
>>
Did any of these games feature a challenging campaign mode?

I love card games of all type but it's getting really boring doing campaign modes where you rarely takes more than 1 try to beat the ai. I'd like something where each AI is so bone crushing that you need to construct a deck specifically to counter him.
>>
>>382405682
Fuck that mill deck guy at the beginning of this game.

I thought Reverse of Arcadia was the best of the 5Ds games, though Over the Nexus had a wider selection of cards.

I really liked Nightmare Troubadour as well.
>>
>>382406701
i think 5Ds SDA did cause I remember the hardest deck at the time to defeat was the lightsworm deck. I love the hell out of it but it was still pretty hard to defeat.

Playing dueling nexus here online and the AI has this stupid deck where he pulls out fusion gate and then summons a few monsters with it and beats you down.THEN he also exceeds summons into another monster and then gets a lot dumber. I can't remember them but I think they are destiny heroes.

The deck pissed me off so much I specifically made a deck for it. I call it "No mercy magicians" where everything is about Dark Magician. They got some ridiculous support with the new movie that came out
>>
>make exodia draw spell draw deck in LotD
>full of shitty hands and dead draws
>almost identical build in YGOpro works consistently almost every time
>>
>>382407898
Engine based decks are extremly sensative to the deck being altered.

I used to run Grim Long in Magic the Gathering. Grim Long is essentially a deck that relies on trendrils of agony a card which steals 2 life from the enemy for each other spell you played this turn. Since players have 20 life it means if you can play 10 cards on the first turn you win. The deck is filled with things that generate temporary resource, draw card, reuse cards, or search for cards.

Getting the difference between a Grim Long build that consistantly pulls off the combo turn 2 vs one that fails is a as little as choosing 4 of the wrong cards in the deck. Since you go through like half the fucking deck to pull off the combo it's very sensitive to bad builds.

That's probably why your exodia engine fails with only a few cards being different.

A side note. Grim Long sounds OP but there's like a million sideboard cards that completely stop the combo and you put everything into that one big play so if they stop it once you're fucking dead. It's pretty much a gurant'ed win round 1 against anything other than control though.
>>
>>382408338
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the problem is that I don't have a third Royal magical library in the deck, which is has been rather annoying to get
>>
CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!
>>
>>382408545
Yeah that would fuck it up. 2 libraries means you need to dig 20 cards to find one on avarge. 3 means you need to dig 13 instead which is way easier.
>>
>>382406551
That's one of the easier parts of the game, for me I got stuck on the duel against Rex
>>
>>382405682
I think that they went a little too overboard with the semi-final fight. Having to defeat Zombie Synchro, Frogs with ice barrier synchros, lightsworn, and Dark armed dragon with the same 8000 lp was pretty rough, especially when the game didn't give you any good synchro monsters.
>>
>>382410527
oh yeah I remember that fucking zombie deck and it pissed me off.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.