[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motion control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 8920_10.jpg (820KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8920_10.jpg
820KB, 1280x720px
Motion controls are dead finally.
List games that would be better without them.
>>
That was pretty much the only game I enjoyed them in.
>>
>>382405602
skyward sword
>>
>>382405654
I could never get them to work properly.
>>
metroid prime 3
the greatest tragedy of our time

oh and mario galaxy
>>
>>382406012
Metroid Prime series is better with pointer controls. So is RE4.
>>
>>382405602
>>382405665
>>382406012
Motion controls worked fine in all of these.
>>
>>382406101
but skyword sword wouldve been a better game without them
>>
Steel Battalion:Heavy Armor
>>
>>382405898
You literally flick the controller up. It's as easy as that
>>
>>382406101
you know what works better
a controller
>>
Fucking Starfox: Zero.

Holy shit the aiming with the tablet is infuriating. The whole front end of that game needs a redesign. Like, the actual game itself? Fine but the way they make you play it is fucking cancer.
>>
>>382406073
RE4 would've been better with them if the game was balanced around them, but it wasn't so the motion controls just ended up breaking the balance of the game, making it even easier. Still fun though
>>
>>382406232
And you sometimes have to move it around in specific patterns.
Bet you never even fought a fucking boss by the sound of it either.
Fuck you the motions were way too specific and stupid in most cases.
>>
>>382406397
I haven't played the game since It came out. All I remember is flicking it up. I dropped it for other reasons, though
>>
>>382406719
That's for basic shit enemies. The bosses and late game enemies need you to do some real life bullshit acrobatics and hope you don't get interrupted by another enemy while doing it just to yank a soul out.
>>
>>382406397
The boss fights in that game were terrible because Ellen's "summon" was super clunky. Keats had it a lot better because his attacks would come out as soon as you hit the button.
>>
>>382407279
I played through Keats first and had to drop it as Ellen, I couldn't fucking stand playing as her.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.