[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it any good? I looks really uncomfy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 3max.jpg (175KB, 1245x700px) Image search: [Google]
3max.jpg
175KB, 1245x700px
Is it any good? I looks really uncomfy.
>>
>>382400473
It's not for everyone, but I like mine. You have to hold it slightly differently from a 360 or PS3 pad, but it's definitely not uncomfortable.
>>
I have had one for awhile. It is pretty good but it is a little uncomfy and the buttons are in an odd place.

It is great for games that weren't designed for a controller and the customization is insane but for games with controller support you'd be better off with a 360 controller or something.
>>
I've used one briefly and it's alright. I would pay a hundred fucking bucks for one if it had a d-pad instead of that useless ass left touchpad.
>>
>>382400871
But anon they put a picture of a d pad on it.
>>
Enough mouse and keyboard! I need a controller to play game comfortably-- in line with how they were designed! No more confusion over what buttons will come into play! What should I get?
A dual-analog gamepad,
>thousands of decent games have been designed for
An arcade stick,
>niche but absolutely amazing for games that only need that many buttons/sticks
Or a Steam Controller?
>a controller than no decent games have been designed for; aftermarket afterbirth; ugly and hideous, with terrible ergonomics
>>
No, it is not. truth of the matter is, is that it is passable for most games, EXCELLENT, for others, and average for everything else. it is truly jack of all trades, master of none. unless you want to play mouse-ey games and only mouse-ey games on the couch, or really want to emulate SEGASONIC he Hedgehog as close as you can, skip on it and buy the NEW Xbox One controller (not the original, not the one that looks like the original with an audio jack, but the new one).
>>
>>382401020
Segasonic uses a track ball not a haptic feedback touchpad thing
>>
>>382401275
I know that. Trackpads with haptics actually ARE more than serviceable for trackball game emulation. They don't make too many modern, compatible, wireless controllers with trackball nowadays.
>>
>>382401349
Trackball mice are cheap. Tape it down, use keyboard for the other buttons.
>>
File: file.png (251KB, 1245x700px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
251KB, 1245x700px
Revision when?
>>
>>382400473

For some things. For the price and the features it's a really decent controller. Some do it better for more but I don't think anyone does it better for less. I got one because I have a lot of PC games that were clearly designed for controllers and once you figure it out you can get pretty much anything that isn't an FPS to play perfectly but that learning curve is fucking steep. There are some youtube videos that go over every single option and what they do which will save you a lot of trial and error but each game will have it's own which creates a pretty large time investment. I will say though it's fucking amazing for emulation. Once you get everything how you want it playing ROMs feels as natural as playing on the original console.
>>
>>382401485
See... the whole point of this controller is a console-like play experience on the TV< not desk gaming. How do i trackball on the couch? For most I need to go wired, put it on a surface, and then that still doesn't solve the issue of doing buttons and actions ergonomically with the other hand. It just doesn't work because that kind of desk experience is MEANT for a desk.

This controller, though I can't recommended it to most, actually solves that niche.
>>
>>382401582
The original design with no stick was best.
>>
>>382402375
No, that was even worse in my opinion. I want a stick and a d-pad, no one needs two god damn touch pads.
>>
>>382401582
They oughta make it customizable like a XBone Elite controller. Imagine being able to insert an analog stick in the touchpad anytime you want? And exchange between dpad or analog below? That sorta shit would be awesome.
>>
>>382403218
Would be even better. I'd pay top buck for it, to have the perfect controller for everything.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.