[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings anons, I have been just gifted a PS4. The problem is,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 12672014712.png (223KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
12672014712.png
223KB, 400x400px
Greetings anons, I have been just gifted a PS4. The problem is, I have no games.
What games would you recommend for this PC fag? Leaning on getting Bloodborne and Persona 5.
>>
Skyrim and Fallout 4
They're really good on PS4, you can just chill with controller in your hands and play on it on your couch which is pretty cool
>>
>>382398482
>games
lol
>>
>>382398620
But you can already do that with PC

>>382398482
Bloodborne, Persona 5, Nioh, and NieR Automata is your PC is too weak for it.
>>
>>382398620
Go to bed Todd.
>>
>>382398482
Bloodborne and Persona 5 like you said, Nioh, Yakuza 0, Let it Die, The Last Guardian, and the new Crash
>>
>>382398620
get out, Todd.
>>382398482
Bloodborne, persona, Nier, Various fightans if you like the genre(GG Xrd, Tekken),The Last Guardian(I liked it, fuck you), any cross platform game you don't have on your pc.
>>382398808
Let it die is terrible, stop this fucking meme.
People played it only because it was free and craved for games on the console.
>>
>>382398712
Nah, connecting the PC to a TV and setting it up with a wireless controller really isn't worth the time
>>
File: aloy.jpg (16KB, 317x464px) Image search: [Google]
aloy.jpg
16KB, 317x464px
Aloy's game!
>>
>>382398482
Bloodborne is a must have. I really liked DOOM. The ratchet and clank remake is cheap and fun. Play Let It Die, it's free. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy came out today. I havn't played that though.
>>
>>382398893
>let it die is terrible stop this fucking meme
It's pretty good till floor 20
>>
File: Nioh.jpg (471KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nioh.jpg
471KB, 1920x1080px
The best game it has obviously.
>>
>>382398482
Gundam Breaker 3 (English Subs)
Yakuza 0
Dragon Quest Builders
EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
>>
File: 14860162146.png (710KB, 763x548px) Image search: [Google]
14860162146.png
710KB, 763x548px
Thanks for the recommendations
>>
>>382399193
EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 is on PC

idk about the others
>>
>>382399131
No its not
Its microtransaction heart is the most cancerous thing i have ever witnessed with my own eyes.
animations are clunky
Everything breaks more fast than in BOTW but without the chance to replace it often-most of the game involves running around naked unless of course you pay dollaroos
combat is bad, basically dark souls but bad
if you see anothe rplayer most of the time you are fucked
Did i already say MICROTRANSACTIONS?
And i feel sad about it, because i usually love SSuda's games desptite having giants flaws, but this is way too much.
>>
>>382398916
So you'd rather spend $400 on a console that is more inconvenient to put TV shows/movies/games on than PC?

Seriously, you can just download a movie on PC and watch it on your TV with all your friends. With PS4, you have to put the movie on a DVD or a USB stick
>>
File: toddddd.jpg (466KB, 850x1160px) Image search: [Google]
toddddd.jpg
466KB, 850x1160px
>>382398620
Thanks Todd!
>>
>>382399414
I'm on floor 17. I just got my 3 star fighters. I've never paid a cent. The daily log in and sometimes the boxes both give you free death metals. If my guy dies, and I want him back, I just do multiplayer raids until I have enough to recall him. What costs money?
>>
>>382399414
Let It Die is a terrible game but you can't deny it doesn't have GOAT Presentation up until floor 11-20 and a GOAT OST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYuaZparJ5U

Typically, those two things combined often make a game worth it in spite of it's deep-as-puddle gameplay. The combat and control scheme is satisfying for what it is, but the shittiness of the game really starts to come out once enemies become bullet sponges, the exponential increase in punishment for dying at later floors, when you realize the enemy AI is extremely basic and the only good enemies in the game are two or three of the robot types, etc.

Overall, it's Suda51 Punk Charm that's worth the 8 hours of enjoyment you'll get out of it.
>>
>games on ps4

I don't how to tell you this anon but it has none
>>
>>382399414
Maybe I just got lucky but by the time I got to like floor 6ish I already got blueprints for a set of armor, the hammer, and the baseball bat.
When you get shit made from blueprints they last a lot longer unless you get hit by shit like the iron or buzzsaw.
I had no problems other than the ocational cheap death until after the floor 20 boss.
Never spent a dime on the game.
>>
>>382399697
>. If my guy dies, and I want him back, I just do multiplayer raids until I have enough to recall him.
You just said that.
You have to waste time in order to get to continue playing.
Its freemium bullshit at its peak.
>>382399830
>but you can't deny it doesn't have GOAT Presentation up until floor 11-20 and a GOAT OST
Won't deny that.
I loved every suda 51 works, and usually all his games tend to have mediocre gameplay(No mor e heroes 1 is pretty bad on this regard), but at least they had none of this freemium bullshit.
i would have rather to pay for it but cleansed from this shit.
>>
>>382400017
I personally believe that Let It Die is extremely wasted potential that fell to focus-group tested bullshit and korean-mmo laziness, but it's completely fine to quit the game once it gets boring, because the experience is still a unique and fun one up until the point when you realize how shit the game is.

I wish Let It Die kept the entire presentation, sound design, and everything, but replaced the gameplay with a Jet Set Radio clone. That would be top-tier.
>>
File: crossange.png (2MB, 1142x1280px) Image search: [Google]
crossange.png
2MB, 1142x1280px
>>382398482
Super Robot Wars V
First non-OG game in english
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.