[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I AM TOMBA THE MIGHTY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I AM TOMBA THE MIGHTY
>>
>>382397504
I HAVE FAST PANTS
>>
Ever notice how often pigs are evil in video games?
>>
>>382397504
I met caveman before and it was fucking weird, AMA
>>
Except he doesn't actually talk, so he would never say that.
Am I the only one that thinks caveman got the real damage here? Now everyone thinks he's some grumpy autist but in reality he seems like a pretty charismatic guy, he was probably being so grumpy because
1. It was early in the morning and le hardcore gamers don't understand the concept of going to bed on time and
2. Some autist was babbling in his ear for an hour while he was trying to focus on showcasing his only real skill.
>>
Are you watching it this year?
>>
this meme is shit
>>
>>382397714
did you bring up what happened at sgdq 2014? what'd he say
>>
>>382397504
i would really prefer it if you were quiet
>>
File: 1498298233905.png (31KB, 744x824px) Image search: [Google]
1498298233905.png
31KB, 744x824px
>>
>>382397609
Such as?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x47hiDZ7hl4
Love the music
>>
>>382397881
>Am I the only one that thinks caveman got the real damage here?

He seems to deeply regret that moment and everything associated with it. Anyone who brings it up in any capacity on his stream is instantly banned. When Pewdiepie made the recent video about it, Caveman tweeted that it was "another video showing me ruining my life."
>>
>>382397881
>Am I the only one that thinks caveman got the real damage here?

In any case, his was more unwarranted. Chibi was just being a fat fuck on purpose, he deserves all the crap he gets for being a living cringe compilation
>>
>>382398128
no I didn't because I figured everyone asked him about that a million times
>>
>>382398448
what made it weird
>>
Caveman handled it pretty well I think.
>>
TEAM CHIBI. BOO TO BULLIES
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.