[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday Night Motherfuckers The 13th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

>teleports behind you
>unshifts grab kill
>pssh pssh pssh heh heh heh
Nothing personal kid

Anyone still playing? Any hopes for future updates?
>>
>>382396053
This game is actually going to die now that they've announced they're going to start arbitrarily banning people based on some rules that are really easy to fake a report with.

Which is too bad, it finally gained a nice and stable community that realistically could have only gained more as time passed if they didn't decide to shoot themselves on the foot like this.
>>
>>382396228
It'll be interesting to see how well they enforce it. Most of the real griefers would move on to a new flavor of the month game to ruin on their own so the rules are a bit unnecessary. As long as they actually proper investigate the reports and aren't too heavy handed I think it'll be ok.
>>
>>382396053
Game is booming tonight.

8/10 game overall. Devs seem to be paying attention so far. Glitches fixed.

The banning stuff, we'll have to see. Hopefully they aren't stupid about it.

Lv 97, still loving it.
>>
>>382397159
Plus, new maps, characters, Jasons, perks etc.

If they'd add these things...I'd give it an 8.5/10-9/10.
>>
>Bugzy
>Epic Thick Skin
>Epic Stamina Perk
>Epic Stun Perk

Is there a more unstoppable force in the entire game?
>>
>>382396053
I seriously just want them to polish the gameplay and make it feel smooth to play.
The content can wait till later.

As for DLC cosemetic shit thats more tan a recolor would be my only want.
>>
>>382397159
>Glitches fixed

A majority of the perks either don't work or do the opposite of what they're supposed to do.
>>
>>382398187
Only glitched perk I've personally seen is my Psychic doesn't give me a radio. I'm sure there are others though.
>>
>>382398234

Equipping Sucker Punch actually lowers your chance to stun Jason
>>
>>382398234
You have to have it in your first slot.
>>
>>382399785
Really? That's pretty odd but thanks.
>>
>>382397643
>turn counselors into tanks
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>382397643

Increase stun time or stun chance?

If it's chance, remove it. It actually lowers it. If it's time, keep it.
>>
>>382400159
Because that's his role. Unless the cops have been called he won't be able to do shit on his own due to terrible stealth and intelligence.
>>
>>382399505
>>382400363

Stun Time, if you've got a bat or wrench Bugzy pretty much already has a guaranteed stun chance.
>>
>>382400439

Bat is a 100% stun regardless of counselor, although Bugzy with a wrench does have the second highest stun rate
>>
>>382400587
He has like a 90% stun with half the weapons so yeah the stun time is much better than stun chance.
>>
>>382400665

Stun Time will always be better than Stun Chance because Stun Time doesn't reduce Jason's Stun time.

Chad has an 80% stun chance with the wrench without Sucker Punch equipped. Equip him with a 20% Stun Chance Bonus Sucker Punch and he ends up stunning Jason 62% of the time.

It's not even a contest.
>>
>>382400391
I thought him (and his rule 63 counterpart) were supposed to collect items and distract Jason while the smart characters fix everything and escape.
>>
>>382400983
Well yes, I'm talking about assuming the perks work as intended it would still be a non-choice.
>>
It's nothin personel kid.

Stop fucking up this simple goddamn joke, seriously. How do people keep doing it? If you say it correctly it ruins the whole point of the "joke".
>>
>>382401050
Vanessa is definitely the item runner, I always play Bugzy as more of the bodyguard style.
>>
>>382397643
>Is there a more unstoppable force in the entire game?
Jason's block
>>
>>382396228
>>382396340
I've not been keeping up to date with this, what are the bans for?
>>
>>382396053
I hope they change the way grabs and kills work. Having max composure is completely worthless, as soon as that bar reaches the end to escape I get executed.
Damage seems pointless too, you can knock off Jason's mask with a machete by aiming upwards, it has nothing to do with his health.

There's also times when none of my hits register against Jason. There's no sound effect or anything and he just acts like nothing is happening.
>>
>>382401314
Intentionally abusing glitches(the bridge), overt racism, intentionally helping Jason. General shitter behavior.
>>
>>382396053
>haven't touched any vehicles ever
>get the boat started, immediately beach it on a rock cuz I thought the turning wouldn't be as tight as I thought it as
>'YOU STUPID SUM BITCH'
>we stay there arguing for 5 minutes before Jason rocks our world and kills us while we're wedged between two rocks
>come back as Tommy Jarvis and redeem myself after shot gunning Jason near the exit so the 3 of us can get away
>Friend is still salty that he's dead because he trusted me to drive
I told him several times that I'm a terrible driver, but whatever, the good guys won and only two people died
>>
>>382401585
Your friend needs to grow up, that's a funny death and worth it. Also everyone is a bad driver in the game.
>>
>haven't seen any gameplay
>nobody posts webm's
Guess I don't fucking care then.
>>
>>382401693
Nah he was both laughing his ass off and fuming at the same time, he wasn't exploding

payback for him stealing literally every pocket knife and throwing away the car keys somewhere so he can cheese Jason with a full inventory of knives though, ditched me and another friend while he made his escape
>>
>>382396053

>calls a nigger a nigger
>gets banned
>>
File: 1441389069585.gif (2MB, 205x221px) Image search: [Google]
1441389069585.gif
2MB, 205x221px
>>382401861
In his defense there is nothing funnier than pcket knife spamming

>Be Chad, have three knives
>Cops have been called, making it towards exit
>So fast Jason can't chop me so just keeps shift grabbing me
>Gets stabbed twice, starts swearing over mic
>Teleports to exit
>Staring each other down
>Cue Clint Eastwood impression: "I know what you're thinking. "Did he he two knives or three?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. You've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?"
>Shift grabs, gets stabbed
>Autistic scream of "YOU PIECE OF SHIT"
>I dash to the exit and escape
>mfw
>>
>>382402298
This is like 1:1000000 times when that is anything but ridiculous to Jason.
>>
>>382402319
Wrong thread mate.
>>
>>382401336

A lot of the game's mechanics are slapped on without any rhyme or reason to them. They didn't bother to design anything to go along with anything else

Traps are found in cabins so that you can put them at choke points, or to trap a Jason mashing through a door, but they're made pointless since every Jason now combat stance to break doors and bypass the enter animation. Not only that, Jason's can use shift to bypass them going in and warp to get out. Before the previous patch, Jasons could just walk right over them if they blocked.

A combat system is in place complete with dodging and blocking, but it's made useless because Jason's combat stance has a block ability that negates all attacks and actually reduces the durability of counselor's weapons dramatically, making attacking Jason, especially when cornered, a pointless effort. Dodging is made pointless because of the ridiculous amount of Stamina it consumes and the fact that Jason can just grab you right out of it anyways.

Sense is clearly slapped on last second because the only thing it does is get rid of the music. Your loud as fuck foot steps can still be heard and the VHS warp effect still occurs so you can't even sneak your way around corners without being super obvious.

Struggling is pointless because practically every kill is an instant kill unless the Jason wants to be flashy, and those are rarely the case.

Being limited to 4 special kill animations is stupid because you can just spam the same one over and over, so why even force players to only be set to 4 kills? Might as well make them all available.

Stealth is rendered useless because Jason can spam Sense over and over again frequently until you get a bad roll and your position is given away. Why Sense can regenerate from the exact moment you deactivated it, but Stalk has to regenerate from 0 is a fucking mystery.
>>
>>382403646
I don't know if I've ever seen a Jason go into combat stance. Then again the only time I hit him is when he's grabbed someone.
>>
>>382404239

You better keep fucking praying that it doesn't catch on because as soon as every Jason realizes that Combat Stance Block is bullshit, there won't be any point of fighting him
>>
>>382401375
>intentionally helping Jason

Thats open ended as fuck
>>
>>382404680
I think the only things they specifically mentioned were attacking other counselors and using third party apps to communicate.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.