[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If they came to see me beg...they will be disappointed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Arbiter.png (908KB, 1268x666px) Image search: [Google]
Arbiter.png
908KB, 1268x666px
>If they came to see me beg...they will be disappointed
>>
I hear sangheili are pretty tasty when they're grilled up.
>>
Were it so easy.
>>
I will have my revenge on a prophet, not a plague..
>>
tell that to the covenant
>>
my womanhood is at stake...
>>
Oh I know what the ladies like...
>>
File: Noble 6.png (774KB, 668x704px) Image search: [Google]
Noble 6.png
774KB, 668x704px
*kills half of the covenant armada by himself
>>
>>382396958
>Ladies like superior firepower
>>
"Permission to leave the station, sir."
>>
>>382397318
Noble 6 will forever be my favorite character in all of Halo. Followed by Sergeant Forge from halo wars.
>>
>>382396958
>Ladies like armor plating
>>
Regret, regret, regret
>>
>>382400626
DEAR HUMANITY
>>
File: avery.png (1003KB, 1502x1080px) Image search: [Google]
avery.png
1003KB, 1502x1080px
>>382400626

DEAR HUMANITY
>>
>>382400884
>>382400886
WE REGRET COMING TO EARTH
>>
>>382400626
>>382400884
>>382400886
>>382400996

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZjPXRNghQw

Is there literally ANY character more of a bro than Johnson?
I fucking think not
>>
>>382401061
Send me out...with a bang
>>
>>382401061
Send me out with a bang
>>
>>382395215

>Cucks who hated the Arbiter and his missions

Fuck off faggots, it was amazing seeing the Halo story and universe actually expand
>>
>>382401612
The dialogue on those missions was great. It was cool as shit to see things from the other side
>>
>>382401061
Oorah
>>
Halo 2's story was legitimate video game kino
RIP Joseph Staten and old Bungie
>>
>Brute ships. Staggered line. Shipmaster! They outnumber us three to one!
>Then it is an even fight.
>>
>>382401970
It was very lame how Bungie coped out and didn't let us fight any humans as Arbiter. I can understand that the AI would be hard to work with since they were designed to be allies but still, play as Covenant and don't fight their main enemy? C'mon Halo.
>>
Soon, the Great Journey shall begin. But when it does, the weight of your heresy will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind.
>>
>What if you miss?
>>
>>382402295
Yeah. Now that I think of it a spin off where you play as the covenant taking over a human planet would have been awesome
>>
>>382402295
That would've been too much for players to handle. They were already wary that players were going to not give a fuck about the Arbiter and skip his cutscenes.

https://youtu.be/sBi_xx26ClM?t=1364

I'd say what we got was great. Showing the splintering heretics of the covenant, giving the Arbiter a great deal of internal struggle.
>>
>>382402121
I've been spending more time with it lately. Can't believe there was a time when I preferred HL2 to Halo 2.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.