[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile on /v/ motherbase...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

Meanwhile on /v/ motherbase...
>>
Is it okay to have gay thoughts about Boss
>>
>>382395330
Kojima does so, yeah. Depends which boss though.

Medic > Jack
>>
>>382395330
So Boss and Ocelot being gay for each other is canon right
>>
>>382395405
Forgot pic
>>
File: 1498028027904.jpg (367KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498028027904.jpg
367KB, 1000x1000px
Boss is a tracer main
>>
>>382395553
I'm super mega straight and hate fags and even I hope this is true.
>>
I'm itchy
>>
Am I the only one that is weirded out by the fact that most of our fellow soldier only talk about dog paws, the history of the Boss, and the striptease sniper? Not only that but it's the same exact convos.
>>
Given how superior the boss is to us, why we don't just do a bunch of clones of him?
That would be completely impossible to stop.
>>
>>382394970
IS IT WORTH 15 DOLLARS
>>
I seriously hope none of you guys speak Kikongo
>>
>>382394970
THIS PLACE IS AS DEAD AS ME ON THE INSIDE
>>
I wish there was girls here...
>>
>>382396049
WE WUZ ZOLDIERZ
>>
>>382395730
Leave and go back to l'eddit.
>>
>>382396009
>Wanting to actively lose your job
Damn, dude.
>>
>>382396009
That sounds fucking retarded
What next, are we gonna plant his genes inside of us? Get real
>>
File: 1442418137998.jpg (120KB, 634x777px) Image search: [Google]
1442418137998.jpg
120KB, 634x777px
Remenber when wfe were the Militaires Sans Frontieres? And we got a cute schoolgirl to cheers us up?
Good times.
>>
So this Quiet gal...
do you think her farts smell good?
>>
>>382394970
Help! I'm stuck in a mediocre game that doubles as one of the worst sequels of all time!
>>
i suck at shooting fighting and hiding
>>
>>382396596
Also one of the worst prequels of all time.
>>
>>382396596
Stop playing MGS2 then
>>
Boss is cute! CUTE!
>>
Why the fuck did Boss bring back a god damn wolf? And why the hell do we have a zoo platform?
>>
>>382396921
Seriously, why?
Me and Hulking Deer nearly got killed feeding those damn bears!
>>
Lmao'ing at boss running around trying to shoot targets on the r&d platform
>>
Does everyone get whipped or only those of us in R&D?
>>
>I ask her, does she feel Kojima should work on something closer to home? "Yeah, something he can actually understand. I know that sounds really, really harsh, but I was really disturbed that a lot of the... Some of the earlier scene stuff I got, literally had references to Hollywood blockbusters, in the margins saying: 'Like in this movie!' But none of them were rare films, I mean it wasn't talking about Dr Strangelove, it was all just kind of bone-headed, you know, Bruckheimer kind-of... And I like some bone-headed stuff just fine. If Predator is on, I will always watch it. Same thing with Universal Soldier, believe it or not. But you can't then base your supposedly new fiction on that stuff. It's just a patchwork of Tom Clancy, Frederick Forsythe, Bruckheimer... It's a Frankenbaby, and not a very pretty one, not a very effective one I think."
>>
>>382398819
keep your kojima shit in it's existing thread, don't be like that faggot caramel and ruin everything metal gear related
>>
>>382396450
You belong on this boat. Get out.
>>
>>382399369
>keep your metal gear shit in the metal gear thread
Not very bright, are you?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.