[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>to get the real story, replay a massive portion of the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: YoRHa_No.9_Type_S_SS.png (875KB, 1229x691px) Image search: [Google]
YoRHa_No.9_Type_S_SS.png
875KB, 1229x691px
>to get the real story, replay a massive portion of the game with a worse character and an added tedious hacking mini game!
>oh and as a bonus you get 30 seconds of vague backstory added per boss fight!

Why the FUCK is this okay?
>>
>Caring about this
If you don't like it, move on kiddo.
Wish all these summerfags would leave.
>>
You think you can just insult Yoko Taro? Yoko MF Taro is a damn madman. that's just how he makes us suffer. Heh, a kid like you would never understand.
>>
>>382393489
>>382393582
>i'm a weeb and japan can do no wrong
Good to know
>>
>>382393657
>boo hoo! Why do I have to play the game again for 30 extra seconds of content that should've been added to the original ending

Heh, this is why you're such a kid.
>>
>>382394039
>seriously defending artificial length bullshit
I bet you loved MGSV too.
>>
>>382393489
>defending garbage

look buddy. it shows you only bought this slough of shit becauses your a waifu faggot.

not a good game.
>>
>>382394204
The fact that you think I'm being sincere says a lot about how fucked in the head the Tarofag fanbase is. I'm just messing with you. Nier A is pretty tedious and pretty much all of his games are the same, yet somehow it gets a free pass. It's literally impossible to talk about this game on a critical level without being attacked by tarodrones.
>>
>>382393054
I wouldn't have minded so much if 9S was more fun to play as, but he isn't. 2B/A2 are way more fun to play as, shame you spend so little time playing as them compared to 9S.
>>
>>382393054
you realize you can just run past 95% of the combat in the game right? And the boss fights that you can't bypass are different as 9S. And you don't have to replay any sidequests which are most of the playthrough anyway. It's maybe a couple hours of the same levels as a different character out of a 30 hour game.
>>
>>382394889
Yeah, I did that. It still took 5 hours. Its total bullshit and until 9S gets hacked after the flooded city fight, it BARELY even has a fucking difference in gameplay/levels.
>>
>>382393582
Nier 1 is the only good thing Yoko Taro ever made.
>>
>You want to **** 2B, don't you?
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>382395686
That 9S is as beta as the audience
>>
>>382395085
meh. I'll admit the beginning of the game was the weakest bit and it wasn't that fun to replay it as a new character. But it goes so much quicker the second time and there's enough narrative differences that I didn't find it tedious. I would prefer three totally unique playthroughs sure, but at the same time I liked what it was doing with showing the story from a different perspective.
>>
>>382394889
>>382395085
If you're going to skip all the sidequests in the beginning, why even bother playing the game. Don't play Automata if you want a quick action game session, it's just story telling through video games. It's a valid point that it's a slog to get through because it's meant to be thought about, not
>run in
>kill shit
>win
>>
>>382396258
the game gives you a whole second playthrough and then free chapter select. it obviously expects you to miss some of the sidequests the first time through
>>
File: 9S wombo.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9S wombo.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>382393054
>with a worse character

Playing as 9S was great.
>>
This game is basically Japanese schoolgirl trashcan fighting simulator. What did you expect?
>>
>>382396785
9S going NUCLEAR was the best part for me.

Also holy fuck that combo finisher.
>>
File: not a combat model.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
not a combat model.webm
3MB, 720x480px
I literally finished his playthrough in under an hour and managed to get all the sidequests in. I don't see the problem of replaying the prologue.

>>382393489
>Wish all these summerfags would leave.

Unfortunately it's just begun.

>>382394549
>if 9S was more fun to play as

He's literally the most fun to play as.

>>382396915

Yeah getting 2B's message from the flight unit and the sidequest where you bury her at the shopping district really made me feel bad for him.
>>
File: 1498763219656.jpg (102KB, 771x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498763219656.jpg
102KB, 771x900px
>>382393054

>another Automata shitpost thread

summer is far too long
>>
File: 1498776433253.gif (1MB, 394x297px) Image search: [Google]
1498776433253.gif
1MB, 394x297px
>it's okay when Kojima does it
>>
>>382397141
It deserves it tho
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.