[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ explain this man for me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

/v/ explain this man for me
>>
File: 1497217512183.jpg (62KB, 755x601px) Image search: [Google]
1497217512183.jpg
62KB, 755x601px
>OH FUCK WHAT AN AMAZING SHOT THAT BITCH IS TOAST

cant believe they let him use swear words
>>
why do bald people grow beards?
don't the know they look like gnomes
>>
>>382392768
>26 years old
white """"""""people""""""""
>>
>>382393148
You shittin me? I thought he was like 40-45
>>
>>382392901
they said fuck a few times in the bethy show. All the games they're showing are rated M after all
>>
>>382393148
>WOW, LOOKS LIKE MY GENETICS JUST LANDED A CRITICAL HIT ON MY APPEARANCE. THAT'S SOMETHING YOU DON'T RECOVER FROM EASILY.
>>
>>382393082
Not if you're stronk.
>>
>>382392768
I thought this game has an interesting concept and I will probably follow it to see where it goes.

Why does /v/ hate every game that actually requires you to think, instead of beating down some retarded AI that's programmed to do the same shit everytime?
>>
I watched the 2bf let's watch of this and while it was a shit let's watch because watching weebs watch anything Xbox is a nightmare, the look on Pat's face when this came up was priceless to me. Sorry for not having a webm or image.
>>
>>382393394

Kek. Good one anon. Have a (You).
>>
HERE WE HAVE A LANKY BALD MAN WITH *THE* UGLIEST BEARD I HAVE EVER SEEN FOLKS, AND CAN THAT YELLOW SHIRT GET ANY MORE AWKWARD LOOKING ON HIS ODD LOOKING BODY? AND WHY IS HE SHOUTING FOLKS, WELL THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT, OH MY GOD HE'S GOING FOR THE CRINGE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HE'S GOING FOR IT, GO GO GO AAAAND HE'S GOT IT!!!!! HE GOT THE CRINGE!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
>>
>>382392768
Who even is that dude? Is the some "famous" caster?
>>
I want to forcefully shave that disgusting hipster nappy beard. What an ugly human being.
>>
File: 1497347082988.jpg (62KB, 753x601px) Image search: [Google]
1497347082988.jpg
62KB, 753x601px
HERE COMES ANON WITH ANOTHER SHITPOSTING THREAD, CAN HE GET ANOTHER BUMP OR WILL THE JANNY DELETE HIS THREAD??
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.