[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Super Street Fighter V save SFV?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1542207-dj.jpg (27KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1542207-dj.jpg
27KB, 512x288px
Can Super Street Fighter V save SFV?
>>
Super Street Fighter V is still just Street Fighter V. Therefore, NOPE.
>>
So long as Capcom continues to create the best waifus there is still hope
>>
Probably, yeah.

Vanilla SF4 was worse than vanilla SF5.

Vanilla SF5 is pretty fucking close to vanilla SF4 in terms of shittyness, though.
>>
Super SFV is a myth. We have nothing to think it will ever happen.
>>
>>382392239
The worst vanilla SF4 had was OP characters. But the core game at least worked.
>>
>>382391850
If it happens as a free update to existing users with a UI overhaul, fixes and updates to character models, and rebalanced game mechanics with attractive and fleshed out single player content for casuals, maybe.
>>
>>382391850
season 2 is already here

how are they going to super it
>>
>>382393087
are you implying that the game is not functioning?
>>
>>382393306
>free update
>have to unlock everything with high fight-money cost
>or pay $40 for the new release which unlocks everything prior
>>
>>382393087
>Vanilla Sagat
christ on a fucking bike
>>
>>382393554
Of course he is buy Tekken/Guilty Gear goyim.

>>382393586
People don't play the FM modes anyway the majority of people hover around the lvl 250 mark. Its annoying for me because I put in the effort to get all my shit for free but I cant blame people for not wanting to do survival mode above easy because of how it can just waste your time with bullshit. Normal takes at least 20-30 minutes where only the final 5 stages aren't completely braindead meaning if you lose on the final stages you have to play through 20+ minutes of the same jump in combo every every time just to for a chance to get cheated by the AI. Same issue with Hard mode 30 stages that are a braindead cakewalk and then the final 20 start getting challenging. The lack of any continue whatsoever solidifies how much of a goddamn waste of time survival mode is in SFV.
>>
>>382392169
Arcana Heart has way better waifus. They ruined Ibuki's face and I don't like Chun Li this time around either. And everyone guys and girls are way too THICC and have man hands. The gameplay is alright I guess.
>>
File: the_final_ablution_ono.jpg (284KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
the_final_ablution_ono.jpg
284KB, 695x900px
>>382391850
not if it still has:
>canned combos
>"guts"
>"magic pixels"
>ham-fisted universal damage scaling
>grey damage for everything, except when at 0HP
>full meter/s every round
>one, single, solitary, paltry, canned, cut-scene super per char.
>watered-down chars. like 'Gief and Rye-oo
>a similarly create-a-retard character filled roster
>it's missing most of the series' fan favs
>V's online infrastructure, not IV's
>/v/ sketch thread calibre story mode cut-scenes

otherwise, it could not be any worse than it has been ...could it?
>>
File: svelt.png (865KB, 780x779px) Image search: [Google]
svelt.png
865KB, 780x779px
>>382393586
...or pirate glorified MMO shitware and unlock everything from the get-go

>...and not be a cuck
>>
>>382391850
No. It is essentially the same shitty game.
>>
>>382393658
At least he could zone.
>>
File: Taunt00.gif (1MB, 540x621px) Image search: [Google]
Taunt00.gif
1MB, 540x621px
>>382394358
SFV Cammy is perfection and Ibuki isn't so bad outside of that terrible freeze frame
>>
>>382395301
>They removed her nipples.
This killed SFV.
>>
File: NippleCensorship.gif (4MB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NippleCensorship.gif
4MB, 960x1080px
>>382395679
>they modify Cammy's proportions in swimsuit costume
why the fuck does Capcom insist on tarnishing perfection
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.