[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You'll be so much easier to kill when you're dead!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: should of.jpg (184KB, 636x699px) Image search: [Google]
should of.jpg
184KB, 636x699px
You'll be so much easier to kill when you're dead!
>>
>>382390498
>>/reddit/
>>
>>382390560
> Stop. Talking. About. Vidya. On. Vidya Boards!
> !
>>
>>382390664
Thats not the point. Get your reddit-tier game and its forced memes outta here.
>>
>>382391070
elder scrolls isn't reddit tier, it is arguably the only viable role playing triple A game
>>
File: Originalcreatorof.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Originalcreatorof.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>382390498
WIFE'S SON IS THAT YOU?!
>>
>>382390498
>>382390498
but that's not even what they say.
They say you'll be easier to rob when you're dead
if you're trying to be funny, you just suck.
>>
>>382390498
you'll be so much easier to dead when you're rob!
>>
>>382393369
never should gone there....
>>
>>382393505
You'll be so much dead to rob when you're easier!
>>
>>382391785
Has his taint pussy killed him yet?
>>
>>382390498

people bitched about the level scaling in oblivion; yeah it was stupid seeing bandits running around in glass/daedric armor, but at least it kept a challenge going.

skyrim bandits never level and you just run around one-shotting them. wouldn't be so bad if they weren't literally fucking everywhere. them and the same pack of three wolves that also don't level. it's pretty shitty
>>
>>382394956
they level, they just don't necessarily level enough

if you spend all your time dicking around raising non-combat skills and then try going up the mountain, you'll find bandits that take a good 5+ minutes to kill while the rest take maybe 20 seconds
>>
>>382390498
I won't die even if you kill me!
>>
I'LL BE BACK AND YOU'LL BE BREAD
>>
>>382394956
They do level, at higher levels you'll be facing almost exclusively Bandit Marauders and Plunderers.
>>
>>382391070
what game is not reddit tier? And don't post some weeb shit no one has heard of.... unless maybe you are a hipster?
>>
>>382390560
kys
>>
>>382394956
>>382396082
There is level scaling present in Skyrim, but it only works up to a hard cap that varies from faction to faction. Honestly the best idea they had in the entire game, hope they stick with it.
>>
pusy
>>
>>382396971
this. oblivion felt weird with all the enemies just being the same as you. it was like you never got stronger
>>
File: 1498775345634.jpg (32KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
1498775345634.jpg
32KB, 600x442px
>discussing vanilla mechanics in what is designed to be a modding platform
>>
>>382396971
Baldur's gate 2 had a really good system. Enemies types were always the same level. However if you came across certain encounters the enemies you fight would be different depending on your level. For example if you go to windspear hills early you'll fight two stone golems at the entrance. If you go later at a higher level, you'll fight two clay golems and an iron golem. It's like level scaling but without feeling horribly arbitrary.
>>
>>382397325
Sounds like a nightmare to write a guide for
>>
If the engine wasn't so shit, maybe they could actually have scaled encounters by increasing the enemy count instead of just raising the power of each enemy
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.