[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Melee thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Melee.jpg (421KB, 1149x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Melee.jpg
421KB, 1149x1600px
Who do you main?
How skilled are you?
Going to any tournaments?
No one cares whether or not Melee is a fighting game, so don't debate it.
>>
>>382388424
What if you were to give this game to, say, twenty... intelligent people i mean, what would that do? Let's face it what would it do?
>>
>smash
>fighting game

Fuck off Meleefag
>>
>>382388424
>Who do you main?
Marth and Fox
>How skilled are you?
well i got 3rd in the last local here in grmany in a tourney of 30 people
>>
>>382388424
>Who do you main?
Samus
>How skilled are you?
Not very I guess cause I just lose at everything at locals regularly.
>Going to any tournaments?
I'll go to a non-local once I'm #1 in my region (never going to happen)
>>
I tried to play this at my local arcade, it didn't really click with me, I just went back to sm4sh. I've played PM and liked it, I main Lucario, does anyone know a character similar to him in melee?
>>
>Who do you main?
Marth, Kirby and sometimes Mario
>How skilled are you?
Pretty good I guess. I've won 3 locals but this is Canada so over half of the competition are hipster kiddies that would lose to a level 9 CPU......
>>
>>382389228
The only way to ever truly git gud is to grind the ever LIVING FUCK outta any tournies and analyze videos like an autist.

Any smuck can get to top 100 level if they go full autismo on this game for 3 years.

Guess what? Faceroll did that and now he's good.
>>
>>382388424
>falcon fox ganon
>not very, average netplay warrior
>few locals
>>
Anyone in Tristate wanna netplay?
>>
File: gaycube.jpg (29KB, 449x450px) Image search: [Google]
gaycube.jpg
29KB, 449x450px
sm4sh is better
>>
>Who do you main?
Samus
>How skilled are you?
Trying to get PR'd in my region (Connecticut), but for not playing often I'd say I'm solid. I can get out of pools at nationals, and usually top 8 my locals.
Shine 2017 is the only one coming up because works sucks, but Shine was the best tournament I've ever been to so I'm glad this is the one I can make.
>>
melee isn't a fighting game
>>
>>382388424
>Fox
>I've mastered basic tech and could probably get to top 32 in a local (I live in FL so people aren't trash)
>Sometimes
>>
>>382390619
>>382388668
Fuck off
>>382390282
Literally in what way
no "muh characters" please
>>382388582
I don't understand the point you're trying to make.
>>
>>382390440
Tag?
>>
File: ganonnnnndorffffffff.png (641KB, 675x1183px) Image search: [Google]
ganonnnnndorffffffff.png
641KB, 675x1183px
>Who do you main?
GANONDORF and I practice Falco sometimes

>How skilled are you?
I think I'm decent. Still practicing. I get lots of compliments when I play people that are better than me.

Not many. Midwest is pretty dry as far as tournaments go. I'm planning on going to one in Missouri later this year.
>>
File: 1498688732535.jpg (29KB, 417x407px) Image search: [Google]
1498688732535.jpg
29KB, 417x407px
>>382388424
I'm a spic so obviously I main Luigi
>>
>>382388424
>Who do you main?
Luigi
>How skilled are you?
So-so, I'm not very confident
no plans
>>
>>382388424
>Who do you main?
Marth
>How skilled are you?
Not very
Not at the moment because I'm broke
>>
>>382391404
Hotline
>>
>Who do you main?
Fox
>How skilled are you?
I'm decent but I've been stuck at this level for the past 2 years. I made it outta pools at nebs once.I peaked there and never gotten results as good again.
Hopefully once I start wagecucking it up but its hard to compete with literal 18 year old neets who go to tournies off mommies and daddies money.
>>
>>382391762
?
>>
>>382391995
yeet
>>
Why do smash players all smell like raw sewage and rotten garbage?
>>
>>382392473
I don't understand that stereotype, just don't sit next to the fatties.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.