[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone tried this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault13.jpg (416KB, 1920x1200px)
maxresdefault13.jpg
416KB, 1920x1200px
Anyone tried this game?
>>
>NCSoft

Hope you have money ready.
>>
>>382384852
So far it doesnt seem that jewy.
>>
Yes, I'm lvl 46
It's a pretty good mix of pve and pvp, also has mini games available during the weekend which are similar to mario party.

But I'm about to quit, just like all the no lfiers in my guild already did. The only way to get heroes for free is with the level up rewards, and as expected leveling up gets progressively absurd.

like it takes me 6k exp to lvl right now, in 20 more levels it will require about 18k exp... that's a fuckton of exp, and it keeps going to like 30k once you are lvl 99, then it just stays there.

So the new masters will keep costing 11 units of the item you get as level up rewards... with maybe some freebies from weekly rewards and shit like that, but it's still extremely jewy and feels like a bait and switch, rather than having a flat level up requirement from the start. It's gonna take me like 50+ hours to get characters once I reach max level, or pay $15 fucking dollars each, that's not very attractive when there's a lot of mobas out there and this one isn't even popular.

I just hope more games took the approach this one took with the pve and difficulties, also swapping heroes is great, but limiting the pool size in a competitive game is absolute faggotry.
>>
>>382385254
Yeah, I agree. I think they are addressing the unlocking heroes issue.

I just started and I unlocked Arami. She's the most fun character I've ever played in a moba.

I want this game to succeed.
>>
File: ncsoftcensorship.jpg (404KB, 1960x696px)
ncsoftcensorship.jpg
404KB, 1960x696px
it's also heavily censored
>>
>>382385254
Damn i was kind of enjoying playing it off and on, but if getting heroes is this difficult i'll just drop it thanks for the info man since i didn't have a clue how to unlock them.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1280x1024px)
file.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>382384761
>Statesman is in it
ah who car-
>Ghost Widow is in it
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING NCSOFT
>>
It's pretty good but yeah, heroes being limited to one currency you can only really get through leveling is annoying.

It's not even that you are starved for heroes but letting you get a few freebies before an escalating grind is a really weird way to do things.
>>
File: ncsoftsx.jpg (113KB, 1138x258px)
ncsoftsx.jpg
113KB, 1138x258px
>>382386631
it's not only that, the same resource is used to run dungeons in the hardest difficulty.... which is absolutely stupid, and THEN you have a chance to get another one of those if you complete the stage, but it's random, and it's just to get your entry fee back.

NCsoft rep already answered this, and he says in 3 months you'll be overflowed with SOL and have all the masters, and won't care about the cost anymore... I hardly doubt that, but well they won't change their stance according to this.
>>
File: fuckthis shit.gif (2MB, 500x281px)
fuckthis shit.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>382385737

Why'd you have to post this?
>>
>>382385737
Sometimes less 'skin' is more if you catch my drift
>>
>>382385737
>went from some gay space ballerina with tutu shit to a plugsuit

I don't see an issue.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.