[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the best video game villain up to this day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: mr house.png (267KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
mr house.png
267KB, 800x500px
Is he the best video game villain up to this day?
>>
He never really struck me as a villain, just a guy who wanted to maintain his legacy and the safety of his people.
>>
>villain
You messed up, son
>>
>>382374498

>All the factions act like a bunch of savage mongoloids wasting resources or manchilds pretending to be cops, knights and super heroes to "Protect" the world, when in fact you can still plant, get water, find doctors, create animals and build a decent society to protect everyone from the monsters and radiation
>Followers of the apocalipse and the Kings are the only ones who see the big picture as serious adults (They are autistic as fuck, but know what a society really needs)
> Mr. House is the only one with a plan for the future
>>
File: 1497954573202.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497954573202.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>382374498
>villain
>>
File: 1498333161132.jpg (67KB, 864x717px) Image search: [Google]
1498333161132.jpg
67KB, 864x717px
>>382376059
A future where anyone who rustles his jimmies has their lives made miserable or gets straight up killed. House is Colonel Moore with a better vocabulary.
>>
>>382376358
>A future where anyone who rustles his jimmies has their lives made miserable or gets straight up killed

It's called "Law", the difference being that the other factions wanted a society with "Their" laws while offering a shit world in exchange
>>
>>382377641
You're the fucking fedoralord if you think House wasn't the best for the general populace of the wastelands.
unlike the NCR which was fucking themselves in the pussy
or the Legion which was too stupid without Caesar.
House had a plan to control Vegas
>>
>>382375060
>safety of his people.
I think he was more concerned with his own safety. He gave himself eternal life, had you kill everyone possible that could bring him harm, and so on. Meanwhile, the actual people of vegas tend to be poor and die of starvation or thirst.
>>
House is actually the best for the NCR, he stops their reckless expansionism but isn't hostile like the Legion or disorganized like an Independent Vegas, he'll still trade with them and allow travel.
>>
Selfish prick who observed the worlf through his robots. Fuck him
>>
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Villain""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>382374498
Maybe? He seems written well but I figure he's only a villain if you side against him, yeah? This isn't a black and white game, all the people in this thread going ">villain" and shit need to realize whether he's good or bad only applies to the context of one's run and how they decide to go about playing this game.
>>
>>382374498
is this Andriej Rianowski
>>
>>382379179
>>382377641
DUDE ANARCHY LMAO
>>
>>382376059
>Kings
>big picture
They're a bunch of anarchists squatting in a monument to a long dead celebrity. They don't DO anything.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.