[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best. Console. Ever.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: timemagazinexbox.jpg (46KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
timemagazinexbox.jpg
46KB, 400x527px
Best. Console. Ever.
>>
File: 1491271365421.jpg (278KB, 744x744px) Image search: [Google]
1491271365421.jpg
278KB, 744x744px
>May 23, 2005
>>
>Bill Gates Thought the Xbox Was 'An Insult' To Microsoft
>https://nowloading.co/posts/3989219
>>
>>382371947
>Finally one of the observers at the meeting just raises his hand and says, ‘What about Sony?’ and he says, ‘Sony is slowly invading the living room with a processor here software there, they could be a threat to Microsoft.’ So Bill and Steve stop and look at each other and go, ‘Yeah…what about Sony?’ And so Bill turns and says, ‘I’m going to give you guys everything you want’ and Ballmer repeats the same thing. And I turn to Robbie and say, ‘That was the weirdest meeting I’ve ever been in.
so if the playstation never existed than the xbox wouldnt have been a thing? interesting
>>
>>382371947
The biggest insult is when Microsoft went console and forgot about Windows
>>
>>382372378
>so if the playstation never existed than the xbox wouldnt have been a thing? interesting
And if Nintendo hadn't fucked Sony over in a deal then PlayStation wouldn't exist.
>>
File: whoops.png (381KB, 399x527px) Image search: [Google]
whoops.png
381KB, 399x527px
>>382371314
>>
>>382373520
Sweet dude that was like an epic joke mang glad you took the time to do that I'm laughing!
>>
>>382373520
fucking kek, nice
>>382373671
go be assblasted somewhere else xbot
>>
>>382373671
It was not that funny anon indeed, but you seem to be implying that error was not a big deal, even that we ought to just stop talking about that very issue please. No.
>>
>>382373671
>Ctrl alt delet this
>>
>>382373520
4 red rings means it isnt connected to a tv
>>
Except it's literally the worst next to xbone. MS is fucking worthless
>>
>>382373671
I bet you don't even know what the joke is referencing.
>>
File: xbla.png (254KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
xbla.png
254KB, 600x400px
/v/ will deny it but the xbox 360 is the greatest modern console of all time and is one of the greatest consoles of all time period. if it isnt in your top 5 you are just in denial or being delusional.
>>
>>382374201
Is this what sonyfag really think?
>>
>>382373275
So its all fault of atari huh
Fuck taito .
>>
>>382374339
I actually agree. 360 had "it".
PS3 never really took off.
Wii was a sinking ship since day one.
360 is the only one that had a personality and games to match it. If you weren't playing COD on Xbox Live around 2006-2009, you missed out.
>>
>>382371314
It actually was a pretty vital entry if you enjoyed any multiplat titles due to the PS3's inability to run anything that wasn't exclusive to it. Frequently multiplats were horribly inferior on PS3 due to how difficult it was to develop for "the cell"
>>
>>382374569
>If you weren't playing COD

I want kids to take their shit taste and fucking leave.
>>
>>382374839
>he missed out
my condolences
>>
I got the 360 because I had the original Xbox and liked the games I owned. I even purchased my first HD LCD flatscreen TV to go along with it and get full enjoyment out of the games. The first thing I powered that fucker up, I thought someone was trying to land an F-16 on my house.

GG, Microsoft. I had some memorable times gaming with friends on my 360, but between the red rings and jet turbine that powered the DVD drive, that thing was a hardware nightmare.

At least I didn't have to pay for any shipping and repair when I got the red rings. Six times.
>>
>>382374839
>kids

I'm in my late 20s, kid.
COD now may be shit, but back then it was THE game to be playing.
Normies didn't get into gaming until MW2 came out.
>>
>>382375018
>it was THE game to be playing

Only if you were both a child and dudebro casual.
>>
How many nintendo games is 1 halo worth?
I would say 1 zelda or 2 marios
>>
>>382375018
No it wasn't. People have been hating on COD since MW2. What makes COD shit now? There is little difference between the old games and the most recent. I've been playing BO3 and it's basically the same aside from the whole rocket jumping thing.
>>
>>382375204
Again, I'm guessing you weren't old enough to be there, because that wasn't what the community was, at all.
Also, dudebros didn't exist like you think they did. Very few % of college kids played games, especially Halo 2.
>>
COD 4 was the pinnacle.
>>
>>382374151
Then that means the edit still works.
>>
>>382375367
You're wrong though, I was in highschool when halo 2 came out and almost every single guy was excited for it or bitter it wasn't on playstation
>>
>>382373671
go falseflag elsewhere sonybro
>>
>>382375912
I don't think you know what a dudebro is...
>>
>>382376000
and fuck you hiro
>>
>>382374221
only 2000s kids know about this
>>
>>382375018
Just because it was THE game to be playing doesn't make it not shit.
2007 an amazing year for vidya but was the beginning of the end of AAA studios putting out diverse, fun games. GoW, MW, and Halo 3 all came out in the same year and we got nothing but brown and bloom shooters until Homefront sent THQ under five years later
Dont get me wrong those were all good games though MW was populated entirely by dudebros and children, and Bioshock came out same year. Best year but the worst year
>>
>console only sells in the USA
>is somehow is the best console ever

yeah nah
>>
>>382371314
Certainly better than the PS4, Xbone or Wii U
>>
>>382371314
That's not a PS2.
>>
>>382371314

it was fucking shit. the original xbox was nothing more than a mediocre pc with MS shit hammering their way into the industry by aggressively snapping up IP's and shitting all over them, the 360 was an RMA farce and the one is just a piss weak media box with nothing worthwhile on it.

console gaming was ace when it was predominately a Japanese industry. enjoy your "games as a service" you brought this on yourselves.

casual twats
>>
>>382371314
Nah the games only went downhill that generation.
>>
>>382371314
it really was bretty good.
>>
>tfw I own a 360
It's the only Microsoft console I will ever buy. You just get an intuition about these things after you've been playing long enough. You know to skip the Wii U, Xbone and Vita. Stuff like that.
>>
360 was pretty bad, honestly. like 60% failure rate with RRoD, not enough airflow on the case, fans were cheap as shit to make the console affordable and didn't push out dust (or really cool the system down much at all).

That said, it was still home to a lot of decent titles. They totally captured gen 7 by releasing so soon before the wii and ps3. And there was a huge, notable jump in graphical fidelity between gen 6 and 7, so that helped it a lot too.
>>
>>382378303
>>382378450
Bullshit
>>
>>382378794
you might not like it, but it was objectively the best console of it's generation.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.