[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to play Morrowind the 1st time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: dundun.jpg (46KB, 492x638px) Image search: [Google]
dundun.jpg
46KB, 492x638px
Do I need any mods other than Tamriel Rebuilt? I usually like my 1st playthru to be Vanilla in most games BUT this time I want to be able to journey to The Mainland after I complete the mainquest. Is that pretty much the only mod I'll be needing or are there any other good recommendations? I don't give too big of a shit about grafix

And whats a good character building strat? Can I copy my Oblivion one and still kick butt with it? In Oblivion I overpower my guy by enchanting like 7 pieces of armor with a 50+ Magicka Sigil Stone to give my guy waaay more MP than you should normally be able to have. Than I make some costly spells to do 7 seconds of high fire+frost+shock damage and 7 seconds of 100% weakness to fire+frost+magic+shock. Than while their weakened I slash the shit out of them with a fire sword for 7 seconds, making the sword do 4 times as much fire damage. Can I craft a destruction spell like that in Morrowind?(guess I should use a ice or shock sword instead, since ill be slaying alot a Dunmer and they have like 75% fire resistance)

I also craft spells in Oblivion to fortify skills and attributes by 100 points for 120 seconds. So a costly spell to fortify Alchemy plus 100 while crafting, Willpower plus 100 while spamming spells, mercantile plujs 100 while trading etc. Can I craft fortify +100 spells for 120 seconds in Morrowind?

Also Conjuration is my fave skilltree by far in Skyrim and Oblivion. I love being a Human Aircraft Carrier, standing back summoning tons of minions to send into combat. While I sit back and giggle evily. 1 by 1 in Oblivion. 2 by 2 in Skyrim. Its suckier in Oblivion bc the creatures are weaker, but still my fave thing ab out the game by far. How useful will Conjuration be to me in Morrowind?

Whats the most OP race to play as? Im guessing Dunmer for the 75% Fire Resistance? Does Race Selection matter alot?
>>
Somebody please tell me the name of an interface mod for Rimworld to clear up all the fucking stockpiles in the left side of the screen. If it just had a generic food listing instead of each type of food it would be more tolerable.

Thank you and god bless.
>>
>>382363572
I can't be bothered to look up where exactly you can find it, but I'm positive there's an option for that in the base game.
>>
>>382363832
Huh, guess I'll dig around for it then. Don't remember seeing it but guess I might've just missed it, thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>382363086
Conjuration in Morrowind is limitless, as long as you have different spells the creatures you summon with one spell will never unsummon the rest.
The problem is with the IA, the creatures you summon will not attack anyone unless they register an offensive action towards that target (either him attacking you or you attacking him), something that becomes annoying.
If not for that detail Morrowind Conjuration would be probably the best magic tree for killing stuff since Destruction is kinda iffy thanks to reflects.
Whatever magic OP stuff you can do in Oblivion, you can probably do it even better in Morrowind.
>>
File: dcosmer.jpg (31KB, 484x591px) Image search: [Google]
dcosmer.jpg
31KB, 484x591px
>>382365595

Damn. I'm already 89% sure this is going to be the gayest thing about the game by far. I really want my summons to make the 1st strike.

Still Im sure ill have fun with this game.
>>
>>382367548
I did a Conjuration focused build not long ago.
It works pretty much all the way to endgame, it's just that little detail that becomes annoying.
It only happens with your first summoning spell though, the creatures also register aggresion if it's done between creatures allied to you and enemies, so the following summons will attack the enemies that are engaged with the previous summoned

It's pretty much a shame because as I said previously, magic is way more boundless in Morrowind than in the more modern TES games. You can summon enough creatures to destroy your CPU as long as you create enough different spells for all of them.
>>
>>382367885
Also I should add that the best summons are only sold through a Telvanni NPC, I don't know if you can access to them without belonging to that faction.

Playing as a mage you don't have too many reasons to not join Telvanni anyway, but in case you were planning to for some reason you should be aware of this.
>>
File: dunguy.jpg (235KB, 1024x1346px) Image search: [Google]
dunguy.jpg
235KB, 1024x1346px
Any advice for RPing a hardcore Empire loyalist?

What very little I know about Morrowind is House Hlaalu is the only joinable Great House on okay terms with the Empire. As is the Mages Guild, who the Telvanni fucking hate I hear. The Telvanni like the other houses are known for disliking the Empire. So I suppose I should join Hlaalu, Mages Guild, and Imperial Legion. Anyone else?

I'd rather not join either the Morag Tong or Dark Brotherhood if it ends up I'm going to be doing any quests that cause the harm to the Empire. But otherwise I'd be more than happy to join their little clubs. Any factions I should avoid if I'ma RP a guy who loves the Empire?
>>
why are dark elf women such insatiable cumdumps
>>
>>382369217
Just ask inside the game, every NPC has tons of info dumps to give to you.
>>
File: azdun.jpg (228KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
azdun.jpg
228KB, 1280x853px
>>382370082
Thats just the way the Gods designed them perhaps..

Altho I should imagine every person is slightly more hypersexual(just especially Dark Elf Girls) in the TES Universe compared to Earth, since all mortals still carry the Divine Spark of the Gods.
>>
File: dunug.jpg (27KB, 213x320px) Image search: [Google]
dunug.jpg
27KB, 213x320px
>>382370220
I was planning to do this too, but thats why I asked specifically about the Morag Tong and Dark Brotherhood. As assassin guilds who rarely decline a contract, I'd rather not sign up with them if any of my assassinations will end up having a serious negative impact on the Empire somehow.

But otherwise I'll be happy to work with them. I like money and its fun to kill shit.
>>
>>382365595
>>382367548
>>382367885

I dealt with the first strike thing by packing a crossbow and plinking people i want to sic summons on
>>
>>382363086
you don't need to use any mods at all
>>
File: dago.jpg (92KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
dago.jpg
92KB, 1024x683px
>>382371435

I only need Tamriel Rebuilt from what I hear. Its some massive mod with like 10+ years of work behind it that lets you leave Vvardenfall and journey to the Mainland of Morrowind. I want to visit there after the main quest, so I'll still get the vanilla playthru experience that way.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.