[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MHW will sell well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1496139119040.png (169KB, 551x377px) Image search: [Google]
1496139119040.png
169KB, 551x377px
>MHW will sell well
>>
i love threads like these. I feel down about myself and my life, but one of these pops up and reminds me I'll never be as petty and autistic as the OPs who post this shit
>>
>comparing a game thats not out until next year to one just released

Are you retarded
>>
>>382363150
What did he mean by this now that the dust has settled can we all agree that the last video game you played as is now cute. CUTE!
>>
>>382362789
>pre-ordering
>ever

you dumb as hell
>>
>>382363373
no, its kino
>>
File: Forgive.jpg (82KB, 493x750px) Image search: [Google]
Forgive.jpg
82KB, 493x750px
>>382362789
1) It's still 7 to 9 months away from releasing

2) You're ignoring 2 of the 3 platforms it'll release on.

3) Sales seem to be the only coping method for sad Nintencrybabbies like you. How about you show the pre-orders for the western release of MHXX on the Switch? Oh.... right.
>>
>>382363293
titty ninja's isn't out yet either.
>>
Why do people post Amazon charts like they mean anything?
>>
>People already trying to damage control MHW shit pre orders
>B-but nintendo
Top fucking kek.
>>
>>382363670
>2) You're ignoring 2 of the 3 platforms it'll release on.
MHW doesn't chart for those either. It only charts on Amazon's top 100 if you filter out PS4 games and accessories only
>>
>>382363670
>b-but nintendo
This thread is shit and OP is a faggot but so are you. I'll stick with the PC version, thanks.
>>
>>382363831
They give a decent indicator of post-e3 pre-order trends and pre-orders are a pretty good indicator for how much a game sells.
>>
File: BlakydiosHusbandu.gif (325KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
BlakydiosHusbandu.gif
325KB, 400x240px
>>382364128
>t only charts on Amazon's top 100 if you filter out PS4 games
More reasons why OP is retarded. You just confrim my second point. I guess we agree to agree.

>>382364284
Where did I even mention Sony? If anything I criticized him for only showing PS4 preorders and not Xbone/PC stats too. Are you mentally handicapped, perhaps?
>>
>>382364607
How does that make it look any better for MHW? Amazon is the most used online venue for buying games. Like I said it's a pretty good indicator for current interest since pre-orders are unfortunately a thing. It only charting if you filter out the PS4 only isn't a very good sign.
>>
>>382364607
>Where did I even mention Sony? If anything I criticized him for only showing PS4 preorders and not Xbone/PC stats too. Are you mentally handicapped, perhaps?
There are no PC or Xbone stats. Wait do you actually think this game is going to sell on anything but the PS4?
>>
>>382364846
> Amazon is the most used online venue for buying games.
Still far from the only one. How many PC copies will be sold through Amazon instead of Steam? How many will be bought digitally on PSN and XBL stores (digital sales only increase year by year)? How many will be sold on Retail? What about other online national online stores like Worten, Fnac, MediaMarkt, so on and so forth?

Amazon is a good chunk but it doesn't even represent 40% of total sales (especially not for PC), much less 70 to 90% like you are implying.

>>382364938
>There are no PC or Xbone stats
I know. There are also no PS4 stats for any other store but Amazon.

>Wait do you actually think this game is going to sell on anything but the PS4?
PS4 will obviously sell the most by far, not only is it the most dominant platform this gen worldwide but MHW is PS4 exclusive in japan. That's not to say that Amazon is THE measuring stick to judge sales by, especially when there are major differences region by region on each Amazon. PC+Xbone might get 30% of total sales, I don't know. And again, this game is more than half a year from releasing, the marketing campaign hasn't started yet. There's only been a single trailer and a japanese gameplay stream.

But above all else: Why do they matter? The only people who could possibly be butthurt over this MH release are nintendo fanboys, and they have nothing to hide behind other than fearmongering irrelevant "muh sales" arguments. Everyone (else) is going to have a blast with this game.
I'm sure the nintendo hardcores are happy and masturbating at their made-up fact that the japs will buy MHXX more than MHW or something. In reality they (western nintendo fanboys) aren't getting a single MonHun game in the foreseeable future. So of course they would be shitting on MHW and talking about sales.
>>
>>382365992
>Amazon is a good chunk but it doesn't even represent 40% of total sales
Source?
>>
>>382366424
Common sense. Amazon's not even available on half of 1st world countries, and their delively times are horrible/unpredictable when it comes to game launches.
40% of total sales is way too generous, Amazon's maaaybe 25% max.
>>
>>382366657
>Common sense.
That's not a source.
>>
>>382366773
Neither are you. You didn't give any source on how Amazon somehow represents the biggest (over 50%) chunck of overall sales of a game. You just pulled that out of your ass.

We are equally as wrong on this one, buddy.
>>
>>382365992
>I know. There are also no PS4 stats for any other store but Amazon.
Yeah because Amazon is the only one where consumers are able to track it in real time. No other retail website actually shows pre-order statistics in any capacity.

>That's not to say that Amazon is THE measuring stick to judge sales by
It is for the same reasons as above.
>>382365992
>There's only been a single trailer and a Japanese gameplay stream.
Irrelevant. Announcements typically garner massive rates of pre-orders at the reveal. If anything, being so low on amazon is a good metric of how little people seem to care about the game right now.
>>
>>382366937
You didn't seem to read my TL;DR point of it all, so I'll say it again:

Who the fuck cares? No matter how much it sells it's still not coming out on Nintendo platforms, so if you're butthurt about it nothing will come out of that. If you do own a PC, PS4 or Xbone like a well balanced person would, then why are you SO interested in sales?
>>
>>382367176
>You didn't seem to read my TL;DR point of it all
Yeah, because there wasn't one. Do you read your own posts?

>Who the fuck cares?
Capcom, because if it flops they're going to lose a shit ton of money. This is going to be the most expensive MH game ever and even the handheld games cost at least 30 million USD to make.

>No matter how much it sells it's still not coming out on Nintendo platforms
So what? Why do you keep mentioning consolewars here?
>>
>>382367506
>So what?
Know what? Those are the only 2 works I liked about your post, my point exactly. So what?

Enjoy the game once it comes out, there's all there is to it. Night~
>>
>>382366879
You don't need me to post a source of amazon being the most used retailer for all translation types, be it physical or digital. You can google that one yourself if you want proof. The only other kind of company that even comes close to Amazon in online sales is Apple. I also never said that 50% of all game sales came from Amazon, I just said that a lot of game sales come from there. I'm still waiting on a source for your statistic, anon.
>>
>>382367650
> 2 works
words*
fuck me silly
>>
>>382367650
It's going to be okay Capcom employee, no need to get this butthurt.
>>
>>382367650
I have a PC so I can play it if I wanted to. I don't know why you keep acting like I only own a Switch.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.