[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did it all go so wrong for Pokémon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: AllPokemonGenerations.jpg (468KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AllPokemonGenerations.jpg
468KB, 1920x1080px
Where did it all go so wrong for Pokémon?
>>
>>382360506
Gen 3, it sucks too say this because i'm a hoenn baby but its true. Gen 3 started the whole "Super Powerful Legendary gets captured/used by evil team to do evil and a little 10 year old kid has to stop them all by himself" trend.
>>
>>382360506

You've made this thread before

For me Gen 6 was when I just dropped it fully. I just don't like it/care much. I'll play cool spin offs like Pokken though

Gen 2 and 3 were my favs, 5 was neat but they didn't keep going in the direction I wanted them to (why I didn't like 6) and 4 burned me out really hard
>>
File: GF Directors.jpg (576KB, 1262x2220px) Image search: [Google]
GF Directors.jpg
576KB, 1262x2220px
When they let the hack Ohmori become the director
>>
>>382360641
Gen 2 and 3 master race. 1, 4 and 7 are good as well.
>>
You are now hearing the original Pallett Town theme in your head.
>>
>>382360739
Based Masuda and Tajiri
>>
File: Pokémon.full.1198821.jpg (311KB, 1000x882px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.1198821.jpg
311KB, 1000x882px
>>382360506
>Gen 5 was the last time Pokemon was actually good
>Forced to use the regional Pokemon
>People hated it because they couldn't use M-MUH BROS!!!
>Gen 6 went full blown nostalgia pandering and somehow managed to casualize Pokemon even further
>Mega Evolutions became a popularity contest, only a handful of Pokemon that actually needed them got them
>>
>>382360506
After gen4 it was all downhill for me. Still liked 5 enough to try 6 but I started feeling like I was forcing myself to play it. Might pick up one of the gen 3 remasters to play on a trip soon
>>
>>382360634
It's not Gen 3's fault, that's Gen 4's for recycling the idea
>>
>>382361247
And yet you had to go out of your way to catch Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit.
>>
>>382361129
I actually found the regional idea really cool in BW, I'm glad they only did it the one time though other than not updating the FRLG dex because it would have ruined how unique BW was
>>
>>382360506
The even generations all suck.
>>
>>382360506
when Satoshi picked up bug catching
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.